The Dream

Turtles POV:

We've had all headed back to the lair finding ourselves feeling very exhausted after the fight with the kraang. It was a very tough battle unlike the Shredder and the Foot but we made it.

We flopped onto our beds without turning the lights off.

We woke up and saw ourselves in a dream.

"Guys is that you?" Leo exclaimed to his brother

"What are you talking about you're in my dream you idiot" Raph said

"NO you're in my dream" said Mikey

"Um guys I don't think this is a dream, well technically it is" said Donnie "We all went to our bedrooms after the fight with the Kraang, we even forgot go turn our lights off".

Leo spoke and said "If this is a dream and we're all here then we should talk about it when we wake up"

"Dudes I'm freaking out!! WHAT IF THIS ISN'T A DREAM?!

"Well of course you are Mikey because you always freak out!" Raph shouted at Mikey

"Guys but how come we're on the roof top" Leo started to question.

"Woah you're actually right" said Raph

"WOAH GUYS I SEE A GIRL WALKING ON THE ISLE ON THE STREETS!" said Mikey

We were all staring at her. She looked like she was lost or confused where she was. She was running away from someone until we saw that the purple dragons after her.

They cornered her into an alley way and one of them said "Hey girly, we won't hurt cha, we just want your money".

The girl said "As if I'll hand you my hard working money to some thugs like you, I'm tougher than I look. You shouldn't be so quick to judge that makes you no better than I am.

She punched one of the guys onto the concrete while the 2 others took out their weapons and yelled at her. She looked frightened until one of them cut her and pushed her onto the ground.

"Look here you little bitch I don't know who you think you are, but you aren't as tough as you look".

She tried to talk until he cut her off "Aww cat got your tongue?" I've got a better idea for you, "I'm going to punish you all night long until you can't take it anymore".

Y/n was frightened about what was going to happen to her. She was going to be raped. She tried to escape from the one of the guys grip but he was too strong.

Their leader Han got up from the punch she gave him and punched her 2x times harder than she did. The punch was so hard that it hit her local nervous system and got her unconscious.

All of the boys laughed and Han said "Boys let's have some fun tonight!"

All of us were all shocked by what had happened. But couldn't move. We knew knew that we had to step in and save her but by the time we had almost gotten to her we were to late.

"The dream" Chapter 1