Reality

All of the turtles woke up and went to the living room, they were all silent like something had happened to them.

Turtles POV:

Raph: Gosh was that even a dream? I don't even know if I should talk.

Mikey: Man that was such a crazy dream! It's not like my brothers were actually in it.

Donnie: Man and I going crazy or am I just hallucinating things.

Leo: It sure is silent maybe I should speak up.

Leo spoke up and said "Hey guys I had the weirdest dream ever but I don't know if it was my imagination or all of you were in it".

Mikey said "Really? I had the same dream but it was about all of us being on the rooftops seeing a girl on the streets!".

Donnie started speaking up and said "Hey! So did I! So all of our dreams were connected but how is that possible?".

"Oh well I don't know isn't the genius supposed to know everything? Raph said in a sarcastic tone.

"Well excuse me! at least I'm not as hotheaded as you!"Donnie stated to Raph

"WHAT I'M NOT HOTHEADED!" Raph started growling at Donnie

"AHAHA SEE YOUR DOING IT RIGHT NOW" Donnie started laughing at Raph

"BOTH OF YOU SILENCE WE HAVE OTHER MATTERS TO WORRY ABOUT" Leo broke up Donnie and Raph so they would stop arguing

The whole room was silent, it was to silent. Until Mikey spoke.

Everyone was giving him the death glare.

"Um guys I don't mean to be a bother but that girl was about to be raped, aren't we supposed to be like worrying about that instead?"

"Since when do act like that?" Raph questioned

"What do you mean?" said Mikey

"LIKE THAT!" said Raph

"Like what?" said Mikey

"LIKE THAT!" said Raph

"OKAY OKAY GUYS CUT IT OUT, We need Donnie to figure out what that dream was all about, did you figure something out yet Donnie?"

"No not yet Leo, but it has to be based on reality, I'm pretty sure what happened in our dream is going to happen in the in real life".

"WHAT! BUT WHEN?" Mikey started panicking and ran to the kitchen straight to ice cream kitty.

"Uh I don't know but it has to be some of these days by my calculations".

Leo said "Then I guess we'll have to find out then".