- Raph

Raph was on patrol. He couldn't stop thinking about the mysterious girl.

Y/n is a shy and timid girl. She had long luscious gorgeous black hair.

She was wearing a white crop top with dark blue jeans and white vans.

That's what Raph liked about her
because she's the complete opposite of him.

You know what they say "opposite attracts"

But Raph believed that no human would ever love him because he has anger issues, more or less he's a giant mutant freak.

He admired how she fought back and tried defending herself. But what broke him the most was when he couldn't save her in time.

He didn't know why he felt this way but he did. Y/n was not much of a fighter.
She'd always walk home with her older brother Aaron because if something ever happens to her he'd always be there to save her. But not anymore...

He died from late stage cancer.

He never told y/n because he didn't want her to worry. He wanted her to live her normal life without any worries. But that made her become depressed and having suicidal thoughts.

Every time guys would hit up on her and ask if she wants to come to their house and get dirty. But she'd always decline. She wanted her older brother to stand up for her. But she knew he wasn't coming back. He was long gone from this world.

On that faithful day she knew she had to change. She started standing up for herself and becoming more independent.

But when she did everything changed...