A Lying witch and a Warden

****

Eva was getting ready for a brand new day in the boiling isles, she was excited to sing her new song today

"Big cute bow, check! Awesome song, check! come on Eva you got this." She said in front of her mirror.

"Hey Owlet we're about to take off!" Eva heard her mother Eda downstairs.

"Coming mom!" She yelled puttin on her cloak (cloak is up there⏫)and she grabbed her lute and ran down.

(Her lute)

"Bye King, Bye Hooty." Eva waved as she and Eda went off on Owlbert. She saw her mom taking the key and suitcase knowing exaclty what they are.

"Augh mom your using the door again?" Eva asked.

"What~ I'm running low on merchandise." Eda defended.

"But if you keep using it you know who is gonna find you have it." Eva warned.

"Relax Eva i got this." Eda said but Eva was not convinced.

"But mom--"

"If Owlbert finds anything musical it's yours." Eda bargained.

"Deal." Eva said as they landed on the outskirts of town.

"Alright now you'll help me set up and you can go to the square." Eda said after setting up Eda's stall Eva grabbed her lute and ran.

"Hey Eva." Eda called.

"Yeah mom?" Eva said as she stopped in her tracks.

"Make sure to earn alot." Eda smirked.

"I always do." Eva smirked back as she pulls her hood over her head.

She ran to the fountain to set up, she put her hat in front and stood on the rails of the fountail and after taking a deep breath she began to strum beginning her song.