The Intruder

It was a cloudy day on the Boiling isles, inside Luz is filming King.

"And here we have the most fearsome creature in the world, the King of Demons, facing It's natural enemy, the ducky sock." Luz commentates as King struggles with the sock on his nose before scratching at it and ripping off and stopping on the shredded pieces.

"Down ducky sock!" He yelled.

"So why'd you call me here again?" Luz asked.

"Oh yeah." He said and climbed on a stool. "Human Luz you've been so obsessed with witchcraft, but haven't learned anything about my kind, prepare yourself for Demons 101!" He said pulling off a cloth that revealed demon pictures and put on a blue scholar's hat.

"Demons like me are grimm tricksters of the twilight, creatures of sulfur and bone." He said.

"And cute little paws." Luz cooed.

"And cute little paws. We only live to create chaos and misery, our only weaknesses are Purified water and passive aggressive comments." He said.

"Aww you guys are sensitive." She said.

"Even demons have inner demons. The most powerful demon of all is the Snaggleback, he's a--"

"Bad boy." She said as emoticons and bright letters appeared on the screen.

"Luz pay attention, this information could save your life someday." He said.

"Oh I am so paying attention, this is my paying attention face. Mhmm, mhmm." She said as she looked at King seriously, but then lightning struck outside.

"Uh-oh, looks like It's gonna rain." King said.

"I love the rain." Luz said getting up and running out the door. "I always love feeling the first few drops, I bet you do too, little buddy." She said kneeling in front of a flower, but a raindrop fell on it causing it to wither. "What?" She said shocked.

"Boiling rain, everybody inside now!" Eda yelled as Eva ran beside her and the two grabbed an arm and dragged Luz inside.

"Phew, that was close, but the important thing is you didn't get hurt." Eda said as she looked back to Luz who was in an uncomfortable position on the ground.

"Yep...*thunk* not hurt." She said. As out side people were running for their lives under the rain, Willow's plants were hit with some rain. "Ow,ow,ow." She said as she dragged them in with both arms and shut the blinds with her teeth.

"Sorry Luz are you okay?" Eva said putting a bandage on Luz's arm, King then put a bandage on his nose and one Eva's nose.

"Look, now we're bobo buddies." He said making Eva and Luz squeal.

"Oh my gosh, we love you so much." They said as Luz fell over and Eva hugged the little demon.

"A boiling storm on the boiling isles, the weather here is so fun!" Luz said as they watched Eda preparing a spell under the rain as she was covered in a bubble.

"Yeah, well we don't have weather, we have plagues, gore-nadoes, shail-hail, pain-bows." Eda said.

"It's like a rainbow, but looking at it turns you inside out." King said, making Eva shiver in disgust and Luz pull on her hoodie

"So, until the boiling rain stops, nobody is allowed outside tonight." Eda said.

"And if the rain doesn't get you, the Snaggleback will, they wonder, feeding on boiled tourists." King said.

"Whatever the case, this force-field spell, will protect the house from boiling rains and made up demons." Eda smirked.

"Hoot! Hurry it up with that force field, that rain is getting close to my precious stucco!" Hooty said.