Adventures in the Elements

In the Owl House Luz was checking out the pamphlet for Hexside.

"King, Eva, listen to this!" Lux beamed.

"Hey, less reading, more scratching." King said.

"Sorry." She said as she sat up making King roll off of her.

"Aww I'll scratch you king." Eva coed and picked him up and laid him on her lap and started scratching him gently.

"Now that we're going to be students at Hexside I wanna learn all about it. I've got a new crush and her name is education!" Luz said, shoving the pamphlet in their faces and King took a bite of it and ripped it up.

*bam!*

"Hey freeloaders!" Eda yelled as she burst into the house.

"Hey criminal!" Eva exclaimed in return.

"Guess what today is?" Eda asked.

"Is it your birthday?" Luz asked.

"Is it my birthday?" King asked.

"Is it everyone's birthday?" Eva asked.

"It's my birthday." Hooty said.

"Happy birthday Hooty!" Eva exclaimed.

"No! It's human treasure day!" Eda smiled as she held the portal door and threw it up and once it opened Owlbert came with a bag full of stuff.

The door closed and the bag ripped apart showing its contents and Eda lept on it and sighed.

"Ah fresh garbage." She said.

"Oh gimme gimme gimme!" King beamed as he rushed towards the pile and grabbed a teddy bear. "Another worthy addition to my army of terror!" He said as he pulled its cord..

"I love cuddles and kisses." It said.

"Truly horrifying." King said.

Eva searched through the garbage taking out some human CD's. "Aw sweet! It's a new album from All Directions!" She beamed holding up a stack of them.

"Yo kid, your trash pile is getting cold. While mine is getting hot. I have never seen such an extravagant earring." Eda said as she held up a hanger.

"You can have my trash...whoa, did you know that Hexside was built on the bones of its rival school. One it literally conquered?!" Luz exclaimed. 

"Yes, I know all these things. I went there it was the most terrible period of my life-oh hello?" Eda fawned over herself in the hand mirror.

"Can you imagine it. Me, in the halls of Hexside studying with Willow, Gus, Eva and maybe even Amity and Alistair– Amity of cramity we're supposed to meet so I could get my Azura boom back, come one Eva!" Luz exclaimed.

"Whoa! Luz wait hold on– I don't wanna go!-- we love you guys!" Eva exclaimed and continued her whining as she was dragged away by Luz.

"Eh, who needs em." Eda said.

"Yeah, this bear could be our new Luz and Eva." King said and pulled the string again.

"Being without you is just unbearable."

"You're unbearable!" King yelled, throwing the teddy away. 

****

The girls walked through the market looking for the younger Blight twins

"Oh, there she is. Hey, Amity Luz is finally here!"

"Hey girls!" The older Blight siblings greeted coming out of nowhere.