Hooty's Moving Hassle

Today Eda and Eva were playing cards. Eda flicked her cards in her eyes and their eyes opened and looked up at her. She smirked at Eva who in turn narrowed her eyes in return.

"Watch closely Luz, Hex's hold'em is the most tricky game on the Boiling Isles any proper witch knows how to play." Eda said.

"Oh boy cards! That paper rectangles that old people think are fun." Luz said.

Eda laid down a card and the entire deck erupted in an electric surge, the cards got up and one of them roared and another on Eva's roared as well. Eva's cards went on the attack and she smiled.

"When it looks like the deck is stacked against you, that's when you break out, the wild card." Eda said as she raised a card with a tower on it, it glowed green and all of Eva's cards caught on fire and disappeared.

The flames rose up and wrote 'Winner: Eda.' Eva growled and smacked her hand on the table.

"I lost." She groaned and glanced at Eda in recognition of her skills.

"Whoo! I win, in your adorable Owlet face." Eda said, pointing at Eva's face as she leaned over the table. "I love the feeling of victory, it feels...fluffy?" She said.

"Mom!" Eva yelled.

"Eda It's happening again!" Luz yelled.

"What's happening again?" Eda asked.

"Your curse is returning!" King said and Eda looked at her arm and saw feathers sticking out shocking her.

"Let's get you your elixir." Eva said as she rushed to get the box that had them. Eda opened it up.

"Oh boy, this is terrible, I'm out of elixir." Eda said as she held an empty bottle.

"Uh the last time this happened you guys turned into these things." Luz said as she raised her cracked phone with Eda's and Eva's owl form.

"I know I should be repulsed, but that look is fierce." Eda said.

"I know right, I look so cute especially with my bow." Eva cooed as she looked at herself.

"You guys." Luz scolded.

"You're right, you're right sorry.Maybe we can use mine to slow down the process." Eva suggested.

"No, that won't work. Those elixirs are specifically for our problems. So we need to head to the market." Eda said.

"Market!" Luz yelled.

"I'm gonna steal everything that's not nailed down!" King yelled.

"I'm gonna get a new flute!" Eva yelled.

"Before we go, would anyone like to play another hand of Hex's hold'em...hey where are my cards?!" Eda yelled as she pat her pockets, though Luz had them hidden behind her back.

Owlbert flew towards her and landed on the cards.

"Take these and fly ahead, she'll have to follow us." Luz instructed.

"Owlbert, gimme back my cards!" Eda yelled as she ran after him.

The made it to the Market where they went to a shop called 'Mr Elixir'. "Open up Morton!" Eda banged against the window.

"Just a minute!" Someone yelled from the other side.

"Is there anything better than watching people in the Demon realm?" Luz said as she picked up King to sit down on the bench.

A giant egg rolled to a stop and it cracked up and a giant baby bird appeared. It flew out and the monsters went in and the egg reattached itself and rolled off.