ten

I woke up with biggest headache this morning. I groaned getting out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and rubbed my temple. I quickly took a shower before walking out with a towel around my body. I put on a sports bra and and wore my underwear. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had bruises everywhere. I felt tears threatening to spill. No more crop tops for me. I put on a light green sweatshirt with high waisted light washed shorts. I brushed my hair. I wasn't bothered to put make up on because with or without it I still got bullied.

I just put on some foundation to cover some bruises on my body and arms. I took my bag and walked downstairs. I put on my white high top converse. I wasn't that hungry so I just decided to walk to school. Again not bothered to wait for Niall. As I was walking I decided to call Carly and tell her what was happening.

I put my phone to my ear and waited until she picked up.

"Hello best friend!!!" She squealed.

"Hi." I said plainly.

"What's up?"

"Can you please come back? I still get bullied and Nash and I broke up."

"WHAT? OMG ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm totally fine. Don't worry about me. Have fun with Shawn. Just don't tell him about Nash and I."

"okay."

"I'll see you soon. Wait I mean I'll talk to you soon."

She said goodbye and I hung up.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and walked into the school. I walked towards my locker only to be pinned up against the wall again. I didn't even bother to look at who it was. I rolled my eyes and kneed the guy in the balls before putting my stuff away and walking to class.

I sat at the far back. I hated History even more now because Nash was in it. He walked into class and sat next to me. The teacher walked in. I groaned really loudly for some reason. She was half way through her lecture when I put my hand up.

"Yes Miss Sanders?" Mrs Tate asked looking at me.

"Can I please go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Hurry." She replied as I got up and walked out of the classroom. I dragged my feet towards the bathroom. I walked in and splashed my face with cold water. I looked up into the mirror. Why did I always have to get hurt? I shook my head before walking out of the bathroom. I started to walk back to my history class. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my arm and pull me into a classroom. They pinned me up against the wall. I let out a scream.

"Shhhh. Its just me." I heard Nash's voice say.

"Nash! What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled.

"Please give me another chance. I love you Sarah."

"No way. How do you think I can trust you again huh? You watched them beat me up!"

"I'm sorry, Sarah. I didn't know what I was thinking. I'm such a jerk."

"Yeah Nash you are! Just stay away from me! I hate you!"

He let go of me and I saw a tear slip from his eye. By now I was practically bawling my eyes out. I ran out of the classroom and towards the bathrooms.

Nash's POV

"Yeah Nash you are! Just stay away from me! I hate you!" She yelled.

She was hysterically crying now. I let a few tears slip before letting go of her. She ran out of the classroom. I walked towards the wall. I punched it angrily before slipping down it. I brought my knees up and placed my head in my hands. I did something I hadn't done in a long time. Cried hysterically.