eleven

"We don't have to be ordinary,
Make your best mistakes,
Cause we don't have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party.."

My alarm sang waking me up. I jolted up out of bed. I turned off my alarm and walked into the bathroom. I decided to take a shower before the party. I striped out of my clothes and turned on the hot water before walking into the shower. As soon as I felt the the hot water hit my skin I felt so relaxed and all my worries left me.

After about 20 minutes of showering I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

I walked into my closet and looked for something nice to wear to the party. I went through my clothes. I finally found a black high waisted skater skirt and a long sleeved red crop top. I decided to cover up my bruises with foundation. I walked into my bathroom and straightened my hair. After about 15 minutes of straightening my hair I put the straightner back in its spot.

I walked back to my room and looked for shoes to wear. I finally found a pair of comfy black high heels to wear. I put them on before taking my phone. I looked in the mirror and thought that I looked pretty good so far. I just need to do my make up.

I walked over to my mirror and started to apply my makeup. I put on foundation, bronzer, eyeliner, mascara and dark eyeshadow.

I looked in the mirror once more. I actually... Looked pretty? I smiled before walking downstairs. I looked at my phone to see the time. 7:28, just in time. As I stepped on the last step of the stairs the door bell rang. I ran towards it and opened it with a smile. Xander stood there. He smiled at me with all his perfect white teeth.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I smiled.

"Well should we go?" He asked.
I nodded my head as I closed the door behind me and we walked towards his car.

He opened my door for me and I thanked him before getting in. He got in and started the engine.

After a good 30 minutes of driving we finally got there. I stepped out of the car as Xander opened it for me. I smiled at him. As we got closer to the house. The smell of alcohol could be smelt and the sound of music was blasting everywhere. I felt nervous as we got to the door. I quickly squeezed Xander's hand.

"Don't worry. I'll stay with you the whole time." He whispered into my ear. I nodded my head thanking him.

We walked in and I already regretted coming here. Couples were either grinding on each other or making out, others were drinking and guys were getting pulled into closets. Xander and I walked deeper into the crowd.

"Where do you think the others are?" I asked over the blasting music.

"I found them!" Xander screamed over the music.

I looked over to where he was pointing. Austin was there with his girlfriend and the other girls and boys were there too.

We walked towards them and they smiled at us. Obviously all of them had to be drunk. Xander was holding onto my waist. We all talked for a while before Xander and I decided to go and dance.

"Do you want a drink before we dance?" Xander asked me. "Yeah! Thanks!" I shouted over the loud music.

He smiled before walking away towards the kitchen. I sat down on the couch awkwardly next to a couple making out. Just as I was sitting there Nash and the same girl he was making out at school walked towards me. I quickly stood up and turned around.

I was relieved when I didn't hear Nash calling me or something. "I'm back." I heard Xander's voice come as he walked towards me. I turned around and smiled at him. He moved closer towards me. My eyes fell on Nash. He was making out with that slut. I felt jealousy run through my veins.