sixteen

We walked into the house with all my belongings.

"Mum! Dad! I'm home!" I yelled.

"Sweetie! Can you get ready because we're going to the Grier's house this afternoon and staying there for the night!" My mother yelled back. I groaned.

"Okay mum!" I yelled back.

I mumbled curse words under my breath as Xavier and I walked upstairs.

"You really don't like the Grier's" Xavier said with a light laugh.

"Because Nash is a Grier." I said.

"Wait? Which one?"

"The one that was sitting at the desk where my books and all that were. You know the whole story."

"Wait so he's your ex?"

"Yeah.."

"Oh."

He walked over to me and planted a kiss on my lips.

I smiled at him.

"Xav I need to change for this afternoon." I told him. He nodded and walked out.

I went through my closet since my mum had already unpacked my things and took out a black dress. I put it on and looked in the mirror.

The dress really looked like a crop top and a skirt because it had a gap right under my boobs. The gap wasn't too big or too small it was medium size. The dress reached my knees. I smiled in the mirror before walking to the closet and looking for shoes to wear.

I took out my pink high heels and put them on. I took out a thick, pink chain necklace. I put on some bracelets before walking into the bathroom and brushing my hair.

I washed off my makeup and walked back into my room to put on a new layer.

I put on my usual makeup which consisted of foundation, eyeliner and mascara. I took out my curling wand and walked into the bathroom plugging it in. I curled my hair in loose curls and walked out again putting the wand back in its spot.

I took my phone only since I didn't need a purse because the Grier's live right in front of us.

I walked out of my room. I walked down the stairs. My parents, Niall and Xavier were already ready. I smiled at them as we walked out of the house and towards Mrs Grier's home.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Hayes opened it with a big smile. He saw me and the smile on his face grew bigger.

"Sarah!" He squealed as I engulfed him in a hug.

"Long time no see hayesiboo."

"Your damn right." He laughed.

We pulled away as he led the rest of my family in. Just as I walked in a little girl ran too me.

"Sky!" I squealed hugging her tightly.

"Sarah!" She squealed in her cute voice.

Once we pulled away Sky looked at Xavier. She tilted her head and looked at him weirdly causing me to giggle.

"Who's he?" She asked.

"This is Xavier. He's my boyfriend." I smiled.

"But isn't Nash your boyfriend?" She asked.

"I-uh-"

"I'm her friend." I heard someone say. I looked up to see Nash walking down the stairs.

I looked back down at Sky. She shrugged before running off again. I hugged Mr and Mrs Grier.

"Hi." I said to Nash as we walked into the living room.