four

i woke up to the sound of my message ringtone. i was about to get up when i felt someones arm tighten its grip aroud me. i looked next to me and saw Nash sleeping peacefully. i smiled before taking his arm off me. i took my phone and unlocked it. i was getting spammed by Carly.

"guess what?" she texted.

"what?" i texted back.

"shawn asked me out and i said yes."

"WHAT?! I'M SCREAMING!!!"

i was actually screaming and jumping on the bed. oops... i kinda forgot that nash was there. i accidentally jumped on his foot making him wake up and scream in pain.

i tripped over his foot and fell down on the bed next to him.

"oh my god i'm so sorry." i said covering my mouth so i wouldn't laugh.

"its fine. why the fuck are you up so early?'

"carly texted me and said that shawn asked her out and now they're dating."

"i knew that kid liked her!"

"didn't he tell you? he has had a crush on her since 4th grade."

"wow really?"

"yeah."

he laid back down.

"get up sleepyhead you have magcon this afternoon." i said as i grabbed his hands and pulled him up.

(ayeee throwback to the old magcon days. thinking about those days makes me smile)

he groaned as i pulled him up. i giggled at the way he was groaning. when he was up he pulled me closer to him. he held onto my waist. i looked up into his eyes.

"you are gonna be up on that stage with me right?" he asked.

i shook my head.

"oh come on." he said.

"nash no. i am not going up on that stage." i said as i pulled away from his grip.

"fine."he groaned.

"i'm gonna take a shower." i said as i walked towards my bag to get out my clothes.

he didn't say anything so i'm guessing he just nodded. i took out a big Magcon hoodie and leggings. i walked into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and walked into the shower. i quickly showered before getting out and wrapping a towel around my body.

i quickly got dressed and walked out of the bathroom.

"your turn." i said to nash. he nodded and walked into the bathroom. i decided to go outside and hang out with carly for a bit. i texted nash telling him that i would be with Carly.

i walked out of the hotel room to get greeted by Carly and Shawn.

"well hello love birds." i said with a smirk.

both of them blushed causing me to laugh.

"well if it isn't a problem with you Shawn. I'd like to have breakfast with my friend." i said to Shawn. he was about to say something but i didn't let him.

"sorry. shes coming with me." i said.

Carly started to laugh.

"no. shes coming with me." he said. i started giggling.

"why don't you have breakfast with Nash?" Carly asked.

"no. Are you crazy?' i asked.

"by the way.... Did you guys use protection last night?" she asked with a smirk.