twenty one

I woke up to the sound of people screaming. Must be from downstairs. I groaned before rolling over to the side to see Nash sleeping peacefully with his mouth slightly apart. I giggled silently. He looked so cute. I decided to play a prank on him. I got out of bed and ran out of the room. I ran inside the room Taylor usually slept and went through the cupboards till I finally found what I was looking for. A tiny fake, plastic spider.

The spider was really tiny and it had thin, red legs. I giggled before running back into my room. I carefully placed the tiny toy on top of Nash's tongue making sure he didn't wake up.

I was trying my best not to burst out laughing.

I walked towards my side of the bed and slowly sat down. I then got up really quickly and started to scream.

"Nash! What the fuck?! Ew!" I screamed. I knew I was gonna end up laughing. Nash's eyes shot open and he looked at me worriedly.

"Nash! There's a spider inside your mouth!" I screamed. His eyes were wide and he was spitting everywhere and choking. I tried to keep my laugh in as he spat out the tiny fake spider. I burst out laughing.

"I got you!" I laughed. My sides were hurting.

He glared at me playfully.

"I'm so getting you back for that," he growled as he got out of bed rapidly. I screamed as I ran past him and out the door. I ran down the stairs with nash right on my tail.

I was screaming and laughing at the same time. I ran towards where all the guys and girls were standing. I ran around them as Nash chased after me. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and lift me up. I let out a small scream as Nash turned me around and pushed me onto the couch.

"I told you if get you back" he said with a smirk.

"Bu-" before I could say anything Nash started to tickle me. I laughed really loudly.

"N-a-shh sss-tooop," I said in between laughs.

"Payback is a bitch isn't it?" He asked. Shortly it was followed by a chuckle. I was laughing and he was making it hard for me to breathe.

"N-ash s-top p-please," I begged.

"Not until you say I'm the best boyfriend ever," he smirked. I shook my head no. He gasped as he kept tickling me. I laughed even harder.

"Fine! Fine!" I squealed.

"Nash is the best boyfriend I could ever ask for," I said rapidly. He stopped tickling me and fell straight on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at his eyes. He leaned down and pecked my lips softly before the whole thing turned into a heated make out session. I finally pulled away and bit my lip. He groaned.

"What?" I giggled.

"I swear if you bite your lip one more time I'm gonna-"

"What are you gonna do?"

He raised an eyebrow at me before digging his head into my neck and kissing it.

I laughed as I tried to push him off.

I watched as the guys and girls came piling into the room.

"GET A ROOM!" Matt screamed as he jumped onto the couch. Nash pulled away and we sat up.

"There's gonna be a party at one of my friends house tonight, you all wanna come?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah okay," I agreed and so did all the others.

We sat there talking for a while and it was really fun.

-------

I ran upstairs to get dressed for the party. I kinda felt like something bad was going to happen tonight.