I want to say goodbye

Hello, it's me, Anne.

To anyone who stumbles upon this book, to anyone who knew/knows me, and the friends I've made on here. I have made a decision. The support I've gotten through the years, for my books that I have written when I was waaay younger (I was just 12 when I started) I want to say thank you.

My books here will live on, discontinued, but if you ever are curious as to what happens, you can find them at the first chapter of this stuff book. I've written out my plans for each of my stories and the support I received for my books made me feel really nice. Although I'm sad I wasn't able to really finish most of them, I wouldn't say they are my proudest works, but I am very happy to have written them! My most recent one, "Beautiful-Sabigiyuu" I still remember the plot and I know where I want to take this story, I am just contemplating as to whether or not I'd continue it. If ever I will continue it, then maybe on another account, or another platform.

This account holds many stories, memories, mostly happy—memories of myself and the people I've met through the love of books and writing. However things change and who I was back then, is no longer the person I am now.

If ever I will be updating my book "Beautiful" it would be with an update on where I will move, where I would take the book to. Hopefully I would be updating more consistently. I guess for that, I would have to write a couple of chapters in advance before actually publishing it, and hopefully finishing it this time.  If I don't update then I would not be continuing it anymore.

I will try to find time to clean this account, change my book covers and post an announcement to properly close this account. After all, I loved the time I spent on this account. Time flies, people change, and I think it's about time I close it.  I will not be deactivating though.

I will be moving since I found books that would perhaps have me falling in love with reading and writing all over again. Thank you so much for the past years together <3

No one might ever find this, but if you do. I appreciate you.

Taehyung_Noye/Anne, August 31, 2021.