Stuff 22

Children are after me!!

How do you make children hate you?

I mean like seriously, I can hardly even go out of the house without children walking up to me and saying "Ate, we play"

And the only game they want to play is hide and seek! Do they not get tired of that game?

So I'm just gonna continue my rant here because I felt 'guilty' (omg yas. Hong is rubbing off on me. I can't even lie without hesitating anymore TT so sad.)

Cuz yesterday two kids were playing with me then they both ran. Later, both of them tripped and cried. (I was seriously not in the mood to hear any annoying crying) So their aunt came to get them. A bit later, when there was peace and quiet, I went back home and locked myself in the room. (because those children will enter the house and look for me)

When they couldn't find me they started crying again.

Tbh I really didn't know what I felt. Maybe I was guilty or annoyed (i was mostly annoyed) you know just sometimes I cant really stand kids even if they look really cute and squishy and all.

There are times that I want to tie them to a chair and duct tape their mouths.

Its driving me crazy!!!

I'm not really good with kids ._.

Well.. It depends.