Stuff 17

I've been contemplating a lot whether I'll go to Bangtan's concert or not. As much as I want to, I need to think this thoroughly. Cuz if I don't that concert will be the last I see of BTS.

Obviously my parents don't want me idoling some kind of South Korean boy band (which my mom thinks is Gay {But once, I made JK my lock screen wallpaper and she asked me who he was since he's cute. Omg hahaha. Okay, back to topic})

So I'm calculating the chances they will perform "No More Dream" and "We Are Bulletproof pt.2" (Because of the choreography, the part where they raise their shirts. Because if my parents see them do that. I will be scarred for life and whatever happened during that concert will follow me until my parents die. [Which hopefully won't be soon])

Next. There's a chance that they'll be performing the cyphers. It's a cypher and it's their concert. More or less they'll be performing it. And army's know just how many curse words there is in a cypher.

Like. Someone. Help me please.

Then there's Nevermind. I love Never Mind a lot. The lyrics are really honest and the flow and how Suga delivers it. I'd be happy to listen to it alone in a crowd with people  I don't know rather than having my parents there. I swear, the moment they hear the "I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck." Part it's bye-bye Bangtan for me.

Maybe the next time they'll allow me to see Bangtan and Kpop is when I'm 16. That's two years of school and boredom. WITHOUT KPOP. Well, I'll still live. There still anime and the rest of my life.

But still. No kpop.

Lol it'll be awesome if everything went well. istg if I ever go to their fansign and my parents will be there lining up with me... Oml xD

-----

On the other hand. It's Sunny's Birthday tomorrow!!

-----

Stuff 16 is the same as Stuff 8 refer to stuff 9 for more info on Stuff 8 and Stuff 16

^Omg so much stuff cx