Stuff 26? || Senpai Noticed Me pt.2

There's a question mark up there since I'm not sure. You know rest.

--

Why do you guys call me senpai? Like, seriously? Im not famous nor am I a good writer. Wtf you guys make better books so stfu. (ノ*>∀<)ノ lol.

--

Other news:

OMFG!!! ANOTHER ONE OF MY SENPAI'S NOTICED ME. OMG I'M A SILENT READER OF HERS BUT SHE STILL NOTICED ME. WTF IM SO HAPPY YOU CAN JUST KILL ME RN. SHE NOTICED ME OML HOW. IS. THAT. EVEN. POSSIBLE. SHIT OMG~

AND THE YOONMIN BOOK I SAID I LIKED HAS A TRIQUEL!! OML I CHANGE MY MIND. YOU CANT KILL ME YET. I NEED TO READ THAT BOOK WHEN IT COMES OUT AND WHY TF IS YOONGI DATING A GIRL?! THE GIRL DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A NAME AND CHIM IS DATING JUNGKOOK.

AND THERE'S ALSO THIS OTHER INTERESTING YOONMIN FIC. I SWEAR EVEN IF IT HAS SCENES IT IS AWESOME. I CAN FEEL THE DRAMA. AND IT HAS A SEQUEL OML THE AUTHOR SAID IT DOESNT HAVE A SEQUEL BUT SHE LIED OMFG I WAS SO SAD WHEN SHE SAID THAT SHE WONT MAKE A SEQUEL AND WHEN I STARTED ACCEPTING THE SAD FACT THAT IT DOESNT HAVE A SEQUEL SHE POSTED AN UPDATE SAYING IT HAS A SEQUEL AND I'M LIKE DEAD. AND ITS AWESOME SINCE JIMIN ISN'T A BBY ANYMORE AT THE SEQUEL AND YOONGI DIDNT END UP IN JAIL AND *SQUEALS* I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO UPDATE!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I was like rapping everything I said there monotonously. Wtf.

--

Lol. If you just read all of that then here's a bottle of virtual milk for you 🍼

You're awesome fam. XD

Now. I need to ask you.

I've been reading my first Taekook oneshot. Like. Really, it's the first one shot I made. The first thing I've written in 3rd person I that isn't crappy and it's the 1st Taekook thing that I've ever wrote *mentally high five's myself for writing bromance for the first time*

Its about Kookie and Tae being orphans staying in an orphanage. I've been into an orphanage. I've experienced some stuff that happens in an orphanage so I didn't have to go and research about being in an orphanage or getting adopted.

I really like it. I want to make it a book. (i know I can since its really mine anyway) but I need like, some pointers how to write something bxb. Lol either give me some tips or I go looking for some.

Then I've also written 2 YoonMin oneshots. The first oneshot. Idk where its going so I dont think I'm gonna make it into a book. But the 2nd one I can make into a book.

Its about Yoongi and Jimin both being in straight relationships but after they met and got to know more about each other, they kinda fell for each other. So they started cheating on their girlfriends with each other, but their straight relationships were good ones, their girlfriends are awesome to them and treat them nicely, so they really dont want to hurt them. So YoonMin being together is kinda hard for both Yoongi and Jimin because even if YoonMin loves each other more than how they love their girlfriends, YoonMin still cares for ther girlfriends. Esp Jimin who has been in a 4 year strong relationship with the girl. (because I've always read fics about the protagonist being the victim of the cheater, now, I'm making the cheater the protagonist and lets see how the cheater feels. You know. Make new stuff.)

I really like this one too. But I know there's a lot of drama in this book so help me jisoos. If you guys could give me some tips I would be more than happy.

-Do not plagiarise this guys. Plagiarism is a crime. These stories are just products of my imagination. So they are mine. If by chance you read something like these then its just a coincidence-

Before I get any questions. These one shots arent on my account or my 2nd account either, but its in @ToAllTheARMYs imagine book. The Taekook one I'm talking about is called Taekook-Adopted and the YoonMin I'm talking about is called YoonMin-Cheater
If you're confused about why I wrote my name at the end as @-taekooks. Its still me. Its just my 2nd account. That's where I am as an active reader so go on and suggest me some books to read. Just post it on my wall. istg I love that account xD my phone doesn't lag much when I use it. When I use this account it lags so much because of the vibrations and it just wont stop vibrating because of the notifications. So im sorry if you commented or tagged me and I havent done it yet. Im just gonna go and check my notifics later when the vibrating is over :3

And please tell me which should I make into a book?

Its like

Taekook= Fluff
YoonMin= Drama

And guys. How many times do I have to say that I'm not writing smut! Its embarrassing! I'm just like checking my inbox and theres these people asking me like "yo, wheres the smut at?" or "costumes, I can sense the smut" lol then my aunt is like sitting beside me and fml its embarrassing af. Like in which of my stories is it appropriate to write smut? Like srsly? Even if you go check out MP its not smut worthy and I dont even put "smut" at the tags and I dont know where you people get the idea that I even write smut. Like. I've never written smut in my life. Lol if I were to learn to write smthing like that I would be scarred for life. Like seriously, art class was trying to teach me how to draw a naked woman and when I get back to wattpad people ask me to write smut.

I'm as innocent as marshmallow. Not really tho.

AND WHY DO YOU PEOPLE DONT WANNA TELL ME WHAT A POWER BOTTOM IS??? IS IT THAT BAD??? And I'm confused. What's a twink and why does age matter? So if you're like 16~21 or smthing you're supposed to be a twink? And whats wrong when you're like 18 and you're a power bottom??!! I'm clueless!! My friends dont wanna tell me and the internet gives me shit I dont understand. Idk what im saying oml ddlb bangtan fics are getting to me. (╯︵╰,)

--

Dont forget to tell me about what book is better tho. Bye~