Chapter 6

Natasha

We searched ever single god damm room, but Y/N was nowhere to be found. Back at the Stark Tower we were all a little disappointed that we still hadn't found her. It's been four months now and the tensions was really high. Steve and Tony were arguing all the time about everything, it started out as just a stupid disagreement on how to handle the whole situation but now they didn't agree on anything anymore. Clint went away for a bit to visit his family, and Bucky has gone back undercover as the Winter soldier in the hopes of finding information. We would only hear from him once in a while. Rhodey went back to the army and Sam was helping soldiers with PTSD. It look like Wanda and I were the only ones left trying to find Y/N.

Every now and then we would find a new Hydra base and everyone would come back together to overtake it, but we came up empty every single time. It was really frustrating but eventually the team came back together. We all met in the conference room. "Oke guys and girls, I know it has been a frustrating three weeks, but we have to set aside or personal feelings and come up with a plan together. We have to find Y/N. If she is not already dead" Steve spoke, whispering the last part but everybody heard him. "I agree" Tony spoke, I rolled my eyes, finally the two felles agreed on something. "I think I might have an idea" Bruce said. "let's hear it big fella" Tony answered. "If we can get a piece of DNA of Y/N I think Tony and I could be able to develop a searching algorithm to trace that same DNA, like a sort of color code." "that's brilliant you guys know how to do that" Steve blurred out. "Hold on we still don't have a pace of DNA and we are not sure if it will work" Bruce said a little less enthusiastic. "It is still a stared, I'll talk to Fury ask if he has found something of which we can getter some DNA" I said making everybody look at me. "what? why is everyone looking at me", "you haven't spoken in three weeks" Wanda whispered, who was sitting next to me. "Can we move on already", I was really not interested in all the concerned looks.

"Oke so here is the plan for now, Romanoff you go talk to Fury, Tony and Bruce will start working  or doing preparations on the algorithm, Wanda and Vision you go fill the jet with fuel and get them ready for takeoff. " Steve ordered. 
After about a day I had managed to get some DNA form Fury and brought it to Tony and Bruce. It took them a few more days to get the algorithm working and we still didn't know if it was accurate or not. We did get a hit pretty quick, in about an hour after we uploaded the new data we got a hit on a gigantic factory. "JARVIS call Fury and tell him to send a team to this location, and call the team to the conference room" I said, since I was the one on monitoring duty.
We all gathered and discussed one more time on how we were going to do this. Tomorrow it would be exactly five month since Y/N has gone missing. We were all praying that she was still alive and that Hydra had not yet managed to get hold of her information. She must be going through hell.

Y/N
When they threw me back in my cell, I collapsed to the ground. I have no idea for how long I've been here, it feels like month have past but I'm not sure. Every day was the same, they tortured me until I would either pass out or was no longer able to move. They switch methods depending on how bad my injuries were. If I had a broken bone, the same little girl would attend it, she would always come in and disinfect any cuts. Always whispering as she left, "pain only makes you stronger." It was clear the still needed me alive or should I say breathing, because you can't call this being alive. There had been many moments on which I wanted to give up. One time I managed to steel a knife from one of the guards and slit my wrist, it was no use to try and kill myself. They were fast to stop the bleeding, but they didn't mind reopening old wounds for the torture. It has been like too days I think since they last came in my cell. I wasn't sure of how long exact but I had received something to eat and drink. They even gave me a dry set of clothes and after the left me alone for a while. Before that they had manly stick to drowning so even though I wasn't really strong, I could manage to stand up and walk around a bit, stretching my legs and arms. There were still cuts and bruises all over my body but most of them didn't hurt as bad anymore. I had tried to fight every guard at every opportunity. I knew they needed me alive and I wasn't like they weren't going to torture me if I was nice. Therefor I tried to make it as hard as possible for them to hurt me. I knew that all the torture had made me go insane, some days I would scream uncontrollable or punch the wall, but most off the days were a blur. I would do anything to make the mantel pain that I was feel physical. I tried to get under the skin of the guards to make my days more barrable. This one time I was singing this song over and over " PTSD, anxiety, crippling depression there is no question, you should kill me. Let me be with Harambe I feel like shit every day, I'm asking nicely do it by drowning under the sea." and one of the guards ren in and yelled at me to shut the fuck up, which was very funny seeing the circumstance.

I want to escape I was ready to fight or die trying, I can't take it anymore. My plan is to attack the next person to come through the door, try and steal there weapon and then go from there. Not het best plan I know, and no I have still no idea where I am or how to get out but everything was better than this. The door opened and I jumped at the guard, screaming as loud as I can, fighting with everything I had, throwing punches all around. 

Natasha

We were all ready to go it was very early in the morning. We made sure to leave before sunrise so we would arrive when it was still dark. When we arrived we were all a bit shocked by how big this place was. There were hundreds of guards all around. We were completely outnumbered. We gathered at the back and of the facility, and started fighting our way to the front. It was hard but we were standing our grounds. Fighting every single hydra agent we came across. We divided ourselves over the different corridors. I got to the lover level where the cells are.
I take a quick glance around the corner, there are six man in my way. It is a slim hallway, I think about three man wide. I put my guns back in there holsters, I will probably need the ammo more ones I get Y/N. Because then I won't be able to fight hand to hand as easily, as I than have to babysit a teenager. Oke she's 23 but still. I jump around the corner, directly punching the first guy in the face followed by a knee to the face, which made him pass out instantly. I grab two widow bites out my belt, throwing them on two of the men electrocuting them. Working my way down the hallway. " I could use some backup" Barton call through the comms. "On my way" Steven and Tony answer in unison. "Wanda can you make your way over to me, I'm at the lower level by the cells. If I find Y/N I want to be able to extract her without any problems." I say "I'll be there in a bit, I got a few more hydra agents to take care of to make a clear path." There are now three more man to take down. As I ren up to the guy in front, I shoot him with another widow bite before grabbing him at his shoulders that I use to keep myself steady as I deliver a two footed kick to the chest of the guy behind him. After I fall to my back flipping the first guy over my head before flipping myself back up. I rep my legs around the second guys neck and sling him to the ground using my signature move. 

The last guy tried to charge at me but I just got my knife and throw it at him, straight in his neck

"lower level is clear" I say letting the others know.
I work my way down opening every single door, I come across a dark room with a metal tub in the middle, there is vomit on the ground indicating that someone was definitely in here being tortured. "Get ready for the extraction, I have a feeling we found here. "I say in the comms.
"Uhm that might take a little longer than expected Romanoff"-  Tony.
"we have a bit more company"- Bucky
"Natasha I'm almost there " - Wanda 
Only two more rooms to go, she has got to be here, I don't nowhere else to look. I open the first door.

A/N

Oke a bit of a cliffhanger. I don't know about you, but I must say I like this chapter way better than the last one. I hope you enjoyed reading it, and as always feel free to leave a comment about what you thought of this chapter or if you have any ideas for me for the future of this book. I'm struggling a bit with were to take things next. 

I have to go back to University in 4 days so I will probably be updating a bit less frequent.

The question of this chapter is: How is your favorite Female MCU character.
Mine is Yelena, although I do truly love Natasha and Wanda.