Chapter 14

Nat
"Hurry up" Wanda yelled. "Relax I'm on my way." I say back as I step into the elevator. "c'mon they don't have all day." Wanda was really excited to see the rest of the team again. We received a message early this morning, that they would be able to facetime us around 10 am. Although I'm not sure if you can watching a hologram call facetiming, but let's just roll with it. We talked a bit about how thing were going over there when Steve asked how things were going here. "Great. y/n didn't try to kill Romanoff the last time she was with er, and I think we found a way to get through to her." Wanda said way too excited. "We will have to wait and see whether it will work or not" I corrected. "Let's hope it will" Steve said. "It was great to see you all again, hope you'll be returning home soon, I miss some action." Bucky said, very jealous that he wasn't out there with them. 

As I was preparing my lunch Yelena walked up to me, "Ready to go and spar with y/n" she asked. "As ready as I'll ever be, let's talk it through shall we." we both sat down and ate our lunch, while we talked about our plan. I would go in alone, Yelena would wait in the corridor while I talked to y/n. We wanted to assess the situation at first so we would know what to aspect in the gym. I would talk to her about rules, conditions and consequences if she didn't obey. After Yelena and I would walk her to the gym under supervision of 4 other guards. The gym was specially adapted this morning. All the knives and guns were taken out or locked away and so was everything else she could use to harm us in any way. 

After the lunch we went to the cell to talk to y/n, Yelena waiting in the hallway as planned. I thought it would be nice to knock this time seeing I forgot the last time. I knock on her door and went inside. Y/N was sitting on her bed reading a book as she looked up at me entering. I wasn't sure how she would react, since our last conversation didn't go all that well. I waited at the door for her to invite me further in the room. She looked at me with a vague expression, I wasn't sure what it was. Then she went back to looking at her book. Did she really just pretended not to see me? Fine, I'll start taking then. "How are you?, How did you sleep?". "fine and fine" she answered still looking at her book, no emotion in her voice. " How are your muscles, still sore?" I asked, it has been about a week since I had electrocuted her but those things could really leave you sore for quite some time. The fights we had gotten into, with me leaving bruises across her body probably didn't help either. "It's fine, a little" she said. What's with the short answers, how am I supposed to have a conversation with someone how doesn't talk back? "You got something else as fine to say or should I just leave?" I was really done with this already but I hadn't even asked her to go to training with us yet. "What do you want me to say, if you're going to hand me over to the government you don't have to have this little conversation with me."

"What? we're not going to hand you over, what made you think that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "I thought after last time you would be done with me.", "No of course not, I mean it wasn't nice what you said but believe me I've heard way worse. "That poor girl she probably thought we would execute her for yelling at me. "I was actually here to ask you if you cared for a change of scenery?" I say still looking at her. "How do you mean?" she asked with a worried look on her face. "I thought you might like to get out of here for a bit, and go to the gym with me and Yelena." I see her eyes light up at the sound of her leaving this little place. " That would be awesome" she said jumping up from her bed. 

As soon as she got on her feet her enthusiasm disappeared and she stepped backwards. I knew that she was probably still struggling with her own mind. After I come to SCHIELD it took me some time as well to get adjusted. Clint helped me to break free of the psychological conditioning, now I had to do the same for her. I thought it was best to take it a step back and explain all the rules. "Not so fast, we do need to talk about some rules." she sighed and sat back down, but she kept looking at me with a little hope in her eyes. We spoke to all the rules, she would be handcuffed towards and on the way back from the training room. I explained that the guards would walk with us but would wait outside, however Yelena would join us inside. "Do we have a deal?" I asked, "Deal" she replied, a little hesitation still present in her voice. I couldn't help but smile to myself.

Y/N
I heard a knock on my door while I was reading my book, than I saw Natasha enter the room. She came back! I was scared that she was here to hand me over, so after staring at her for a while I went back to reading. Not that long after I heard her voice calling out, "How are you?, How did you sleep?" she asked. "fine and fine." I answered, honestly I felt terrible I had no control over my own thought every time I saw her, but somehow the more I saw her the less I wanted to fight the feelings. And I really hadn't slept either but I wasn't going to show her that. " How are your muscles, still sore?" she asked me, to be honest, Yes, Yes they were. "It's fine, a little" I answered, why did I just admitted that I was still weak? "You got something else as fine to say or should I just leave?" No don't leave, you feel safe. "What do you want me to say, if you're going to hand me over to the government you don't have to have this little conversation with me." I say I was done with beating around the bush.  

"What? we're not going to hand you over, what made you think that?" she looked at me confused, what in turn made me confused. "I thought after last time you would be done with me." I say the desperation present in my voice. "No of course not, I mean it wasn't nice what you said but believe me I've heard way worse." She said smiling, her smile made me feel more at ease. "I was actually here to ask you if you cared for a change of scenery?" I looked up at her, she was still looking at me. "How do you mean?" I ask not sure if this was good or bad. "I thought you might like to get out of here for a bit, and go to the gym with me and Yelena.". Hell yes, of course I want to get out of here, I'm bored out of my god damm mind. " That would be awesome" I say jumping up from my bed, as soon as I was to my feet I realize that I was totally out of control again and directly stepped backwards a bit.

 Before I could process what I was doing Natasha spoke up again, "Not so fast, we do need to talk about some rules." I sighed, already knowing that there were going to be a lot.  We talked about all the stupid rules and after she was finally done taking I took a deep breath, relieved it was finally over. "Do we have a deal?" she asked, "Deal" I answer ready to get the hell out of this hell hole. 

A/N
Hello again, So they are going to train together, will everyone make it out alive? Will y/n be able to control herself once the adrenalin starts setting in? I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and as always feel free to comment or message me with any suggestions.

This chapters question: What is your favorite chapter so far?
I think I like the end of chapter 6 the most, but I thought that chapter 3 about Hawkeys birthday was kind of funny.