chapter 11

Nat
I only manage to startle her waist for a few seconds as she pushed me off of her. I was ready to defend myself, expecting her to attack but she didn't. That was strange why didn't she attack me, instead she just crawled back a bit sitting up against the wall. I just followed her example and sat back against the wall on the other side of the cell. I couldn't help but smile at the site off her, shit she can't see me smile, I was quick to hide my emotions so I don't think she noticed.
We sat across from each other without saying anything for quite a while. "Would you stop that, you're staring", shit I didn't even notice that I was staring. I had to react quickly she couldn't know that she took me by surprise. "Can't I take a moment to admire who's in front of me" I say. Stupid is that the best you can come up with, idiot i scolded myself. What's wrong with me, why can't I take my eyes off of her. She looked so beautiful. Wait, no, stop, focus, Stop flirting and try to get her to trust you. Now that I think off it, flirting might not be such a bad idea. Shit I scared her, she looked me straight in the eye. There was something of a shocked look in her eyes, she tried to hide it, holding up her facade. Finally she spoke, "What do you want?", her voice was cold, she was angry. Was she angry that I flirted with her?"Relax I'm not here to fight with you, although I didn't mind sitting on you lap." I smiled at her, I tried to look as confident as posible. If anyone would be watching this conversation on the cctv they probably wouldn't see anything out of the ordinary. Everybody knows that I have a flirty personality, so it wasn't that big of a deal. However I wouldn't usually mean it when I say these thing.

"If you come a little closer I can choke you again if that's your thing." she says smirking at me, her attitude taking a full 180 from a moment ago. "Nha, I rather do the choking" I joke back. Although I wasn't really sure if it was a joke or not. If I was honest with myself I would say that I actually like having a conversation with her. I tried not to let it show, she would probably use it to her advantage if she knew that I liked her. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself, I usually try to get to know a person before trying to get into their pants." She says the sarcasm filling the room. She looked me dead in the eyes as she said it, but soon after her gaze kind of fade like she wasn't really there anymore. "I believe you already know how I am, but I you insist my name is Natasha Romanoff." I answer her, if she wanted to play games, I was willing to play. "oke Nat, how nice to formally meet you." her sarcastic words stung, but then she winked at me. Was I imagining it or was she actually flirting back now? "So I have to tell you how I am, but you're not going to tell me your name." I question, continuing our conversation. "Y/N Y/L/N" She answered, she was no longer looking at me but rather at her socks. 

The room got quite for a moment, we just looked at each other. None of us saying anything, every time we made eye contact she would look down to her feet as if she was afraid that I would see right through her. "What are you thinking about?" I asked wondering if she would be willing to continue our conversation. "Nothing I'm just hungry" She replies. That was my cue, I looked at the clock standing up. It was 3 o'clock, we had been talking for a few hours. "I'll send someone to bring you some food" I say stretching myself out. She looked upset at me announcing that I was leaving but her words suggested otherwise. " it's about time, I thought you would never leave." She says, but as soon as she said it I could see some remorse in her eyes. "Don't think you'll get rid of me this easy next time." I say, at that I just turn on my heels and walked away.

Wanda
"It's about time" I say to Natasha as she walks in. She looks at me with a eyebrow raised. "I meant it's about time that you got yourself something to eat." She sighed in relief as if she thought that I meant something else. She just looks at me and nods whilst opening the cabins to find herself something to eat. "where's Yelena" She asks still not looking at me. " She's in my room" I answer honestly, I knew there was no point in trying to lie to her, she always and I mean always knew when someone was lying. It's kind of creepy if you ask me.
Yelena and I liked to sleep in the same bed whenever she was home. That way we would both feel less lonely. Beside it made it easier to stay up all night gossiping about the others and telling her everything she had missed whilst she was gone. Nobody knew we did this, except for Natasha of course. She caught us the first night. Yelena and I had stayed up all night gossiping about everybody and watching movies with popcorn and chips in bed. It was the most fun either of us had had in a long time so let's just say we didn't talk as quiet as we thought. She had heard us on her way to the training room. She walked in on us having a pillow fight. The look on her face was hilarious. She did lecture us about sleep and the importance of it and all and got mad when Yelena told her that she was such a mom. She had us do extra laps every single practice for a whole week. 

"How did it go with y/n" I asked. "amazing" she said sarcastically. " Romanoff seriously, don't do this I don't deserve your anger." I say crossing my arms in front of my chest. "You're right Wanda I'm sorry." Wait what Natasha saying sorry, she never did that. "What has gotten to you today"I ask concerned. "Nothing" she mumbles. "That is definitely not nothing, if it's got you mumbling like that." Yelena says walking in. She has this way of always making an entrance. "It's just I don't know what I'm doing." She says, making Yelena and I look at each other with confused looks. Natasha pick up on this and wasn't having it so she tried to walk away but Yelena was quick to corner her. "SPILL" she demanded. Natasha sighed deeply, "fine". " It's just that I don't know whether what I did today with y/n will make any difference. I don't know how to get through to her. This one moment she's al flirty and then the next she all cold". "You've only been to see her once" I say. Yelena doesn't say anything she only looks at Nat, how is looking anywhere in the hopes of avoiding her gaze. It's quiet for a moment and then she finally looks at Yelena. "You like her" Yelena blurs out. "Wait what?!" I ask. "No I don't" Natasha says blushing. "HAHAHA yes you do it's all over your face." Yelena laughs. "Shut up, You're wrong" Natasha says with a stern tone but the blush on her cheeks is giving it away. "SHE is a prisoner here, I'm not falling for an inmate." Natasha says but I sounded like she was trying to convince herself instead of telling us. "Do you always blush when you talk about an inmate." I joke, earning a death stare. "HAHAAHAHAHA" Yelena and I are dying. "Oke oke that's enough." Natasha says a little more angry this time. 

Bucky walks in, "What's so funny" he asks. Yelena was about to open her mouth but saw Natasha staring daggers at her and decided to let it go. "What why is everybody looking like that" bucky says very confused on what's going on. "Nothing Bucks, just Natasha trying to tell a joke, and failing miserably." I say while receiving an elbow to my stomach.
"How did it go with y/n, did she react at all or did she just try to kill you multiple times."Bucky asks. This time Natasha gave a more serious answer, "Yeah she tried to kill me but she only tried once, which I think is progress. We did talk a bit but I mostly sat there looking at her. She would look at me but then immediately look back to her feet." "That does sound like progress, maybe it's smart if you go back tomorrow instead of Wanda, I think it's smarter to start with one person bothering her every day." Bucky says. "That's fine by me" I says winking at Nat. Bucky looked between me and her but then let it go and went to the couch to watch some tv.

AN
Hello, What did you all think about this chapter? I know it's a lot of talking but I think it's important to tell the story from both sides. Let me know if you think I should speed up the story a bit. I really like to hear from you. Personally I think this chapter sucks, but how am I. I still hope you all enjoy reading my story, and as always feel free to comment and maybe vote. Every idea is welcome even if it's just a request. 

This chapters question: What's your favorite food?
Mine is AVG which stand for aardappelen (potatoes), Vlees (meat) and groente (veggies), after all I'm Dutch.