Chapter 22

This was new.

Liam, Tyler and me.

We were not new but us actually hanging out watching tv in their living room while for the first time with no interruptions or arguments was new.

We all sat together watching none other than Harry Potter.

Tyler and I had always been Potter heads, but I was surprised to learn that Liam secretly was too.

Our jaw almost hit the floor when he was the one that suggested watching it.

Tyler's head was in my lap and I placed the bowl of popcorn on top of his stomach.

"You know she's my girlfriend, right?" Liam said to Tyler, arms cross.

I guess we didn't have to talk about it. I was his girlfriend. I smiled as the thought set in.

"Well, she was my best friend before yours," Tyler said, throwing a handful of popcorn on his brother.

Liam rolled his eyes and looked at me. I only shrugged my shoulder. He sighed and pecked my lips before he took a seat next to me. I turned to him and kissed his cheeks before focusing my attention on the movie.

"I swear if both of you start making out in the middle of this movie, I'll slap both of you," Tyler barked.

I giggled. "I promise we won't. I rather watch Fred instead," I said.

Both Liam and Tyler groaned, annoyed, which only made me laugh louder.

We watched the rest of the movie mostly silently, but Tyler and I couldn't help but cheer and make commentary at our favourite parts.

Liam would only roll his eyes and tell us both to shut up. But he too was not still throughout the movie either. He would occasionally grab my hand and draw small patterns with his fingers or place his hand under my shirt at the small of my back and scratch softly.

It was hard to focus on the movie with him distracting me.

"I'm going to get more popcorn," Tyler got up from my lap and made his way towards the kitchen with the bowl of popcorn.

"Finally," Liam said and pulled me to his chest. I giggle as he kissed my neck.

"You know he will be back, right?"

He pulled me closer. "I don't care,"

He brought his lips to mine and kissed me slowly.

But I pulled back. He groaned at the lack of connection.

"You called me your girlfriend," I said.

He smirked. "Ya, cuz you are,"

I smiled a wide smile. He grinned, placing a loose strain of hair behind my ear and placed a soft kiss on the top of my head.

"I swear I liked it better when you guys hated each other," Tyler said, his mouth filled with popcorn.

Liam threw a pillow at him, hitting him right in the stomach.

He yelped, ready to throw the bowl of popcorn at Liam, but stopped himself. "Nope, I need this!" And set the bowl down.

I was holding in my laugh at how childish Tyler was being. Despite him being older than both Liam and me, I swear he needs the most supervision.

Right at that moment Mrs. Stone and Johnathan walked in looking extremely exhausted from the long day of shopping.

"Oh hey, guys. We didn't know you would all be here," she said, setting her bags down.