Welcome back

Luna POV

Why is it so dark in here, wait please tell me I'm not dead, I'm too young to die take Rapunzel instead........

Oh wait! I forgot to open my eyes; silly me. I hope my sister didn't hear.

"I heard you perfectly clear sister dear"

My eyes quickly shot open seeing blurry visions of things, though I could tell that the room was bright. I sat myself up feeling dizzy from the ride. I held my head in one place and my eye sight came back to a crystal clear vision.

"Mooncake? Donnie it worked! It finally worked!"

That voice

The amazing playful voice I've been dying to hear for years now and I can actually hear it outside my head. I spun my head around maybe to quickly to see the three green and really tall turtles in the room looking back at me. Deja Vu all over again.

I could see their face held some sort of confusion but relief in their eyes. They had the same old colored mask but I couldn't keep my heart skipping a beat seeing my lover with his famous orange mask showing his adorable freckles underneath and baby blue eyes that would always bring up my day.

His name left my lips before I could keep the tears in.

The said mutant was the first to jump in victory "It worked, it actually worked again!"

"OMG; my head is dying"

Almost forgot something.

I looked through the room finding my sister attacked by boxes; moving her bundle of hair out of her face with a deep huff. I couldn't help the smile that reached my ears and the memories from before flooding in  my head. I sat on my knees beside my sister and helped her up.

She held her eyes tightly shut; " For the life of me, please tell me we're in the right place, because if I see another tower I'm leaving"

The Deja vu was definitely hitting me hard. "Open your eyes and find out"

The look on her face hit me with joy and saw that her hair was once again pink with purple strips in between as it flowed to her long length. I tugged at my thick strands to get excited about the new silver pieces in my beloved green trends that surprisingly stopped at my lower back.

I looked around to find Silvermist and Merida but they weren't here. I saw a light shine behind me and my sister and then I got thrown down on her.

"Well well well, look what the portal dragged in" the pinkette sarcastically sighed.

"Well at least I'm not at the bottom of the pile" The Scottish girl triumphed

      Merida POV

" Oh I'm so happy to see y'all. Now get off, your fat butt weighs more than yourself" Luna exclaimed happily as usual.

To be honest, I miss the corny jokes the little brat gives me.

"Can't ...breathe"

I dragged out an 'Oh' and quickly got up from on top of the two princesses. I relaized that my terrible white dress changed into another dress. Great; lucky me, I thought the stupid portal would let me change into some pants or something this time. Well I can't tell now if the bear claw symbol was back again as it left all traces back home. The way Luna and Punzie was looking at there selves I knew they had the same reaction like me. Now all we're missing is-

"SILVERMIST!" The two girls in front of me both shouted too excitedly for me to understand before I got punched back down. With a grunt; "Twinkle toes get off me!"

Yep, never thought I'd get thrown to the floor and used as a pillow.

"Oh shush Mer-Bear, you did that to me to. It worked, I can hear your thoughts again" The smallest one jumped around clapping her hands.

And I forgot she could do that.

Luna didn't hesitate to read my thoughts again. "You love me though"

I'll let her believe that for now.

"Silvermist are you ok?"

The pinkette asked the sudden question that had Luna and I looking at the zones out fairy. She looked completely confused and out of it; maybe from the portal loop?

"Silvermist..."

Oh my gosh; it's getting so good. Lemme grab my popcorn 🍿🍿🍿

I love when y'all comment and vote so please don't be afraid to do so even if it's bad....

Maybe not like really bad. If you don't like, don't read it then.

Lovez143