Livevil

No one POV

In the day in the Big Apple all civilians see is a wore down industrial zone. At dark, it's where the evil comes out of the shadows and into the moonlight.

Fortunately, there seems to be two villains who have dark plans to conquer everything and everyone. A dark haired man who wears the color gold and green to perfection in a royal status wearing a evil grin upon his face coming up with many ideas to get what he desires as he sits in The Shredder's throne chair. His head resting on the fisted left hand; his thoughts were cut off by the metal door opening harshly showing a ninja warrior in others eyes, but a beauty in his.

Her coal and blonde hair in a short cut showed off her fearsome side painting on red marks above her green snake like eyes; he thought the metal around her suited her, yet not for long.

"Why look what the cat dragged in" He chuckled noticing the irk mark on her temple.

"Sssssshut up" She sneered having flashbacks of what happened back in the sewers 3 days before.

"A perfect beauty like yourself has to be tired of that body by now. Don't you want to change back"

"The only thing that can fully change me back is retro mutagen; which you don't have"

"My dear, I am a God in case you have forgotten"

"Sssssssooo you can change me back"

"Why of course... On one condition"

The teen crossed her armored arms over her chest plate giving the older man a non satisfied look.

Karai had enough of his attention seeking self; "Which iisssssss?"

The god-like male smirked at the girl, standing up from the thrown and walking up to the mistress having to look down upon her to see her slit eyes glow leaving only a inch of space between them for comfort. His creamy colored hand stretched out toward Karai's face touching the left cheek of hers, but on her part she backed away not being the lady to be a lovey dovey type.

Karai shouted bringing out her katana as a shield. "I asked how to turn me back, not how to flirt with the leaders daughter"

"I thought you believed that filthy rodent to be your father"

"I only pretended so I can get the turtles trust, but now it failed. Enough of the meaningless conversation! How can I be myself again?"

She was tired of her scaly skin always taunting her of her misfortune and how everyone in the clan seems to think differently. Mostly her father.

"I can cure you, but only if..."

His hot breath warmed the ninja's face with heat instead of chills and waited for his answer ignoring the part to his face coming closer to hers.

"Be my Goddess Karai"

His smiled in seconds changed from the sinisterly grin to a almost genuine one. As soon as another voice erupted into the room, the smile sneered into a growl.

"Unless you're wishing for me to shred you into pieces. I'd advise you to step away from my daughter, Loki!"

"Why do you have to be so rude, don't you know I'm a god?" Loki stepped back nonetheless.

The Shredder walked in, completely closing the doors behind him giving the three privacy and didn't like the fact of another man from outer space trying to put the moves on his one and only daughter. Loki looked away from the teen having a bored expression on his face, Loki didn't like the fact that the Shredder was ruining his parade. The hand that wasn't touching Karai's cheek, pointing his index finger at the tin man and opened his hand so the other two villans can see a green swirling dust flowing around his fingers getting bigger as he motioned his fingers to wiggle around.

"Did you forget who's really incharged here Shredder. How you need me to kill the turtles and the rat since you fail miserably to do it yourself"

Karai quickly put her input in. "Don't forget their little prissy girlfriend's"

Loki had other plans for the females. "Those four are mine for the taking"

Shredder still questioned the outsiders motives. "And how will you destroy them, you don't even have back up"

The chiseled chin, dreamy eyes of a green wearing psychopath groaned at the idiotic comment.

"That's because I don't make mistakes in the first try, and judging by all the pathetic robotic warriors and having to get people from another galaxies to assist you to kill four small turtles says a lot"

Now fury rose in the older man, yet not coming up with a comeback to tell off since what he spoke was nothing but the truth. Karai stood between the men shocked to see the man most people feared from to be so weak to a person like the one in front of her now.

Shredder coughed in his fist before speaking, "So why haven't you started your plan then?"

"Because I won't" Loki said nonchalantly.

"We had a deal!" The tin man yelled.

"Not until, Karai becomes my wife. If not, the deal is off as we discussed earlier without her awareness"

The statement surprised the blonde completely finding it ridiculously idiotic to proclaim an agreement like this. Karai looked at her father hoping to tell him the deal is off.

Karai then began to chuckle in the quiet atmosphere seeing Loki give a lopsided grin knowing the next scene will change her mind of finding this humorous.

"My father would never-" She was quickly cut off by the said man

     We have a deal

*****************************

Wassup my ninjas slash princesses it's Dutchezz here giving you another update with a villiany twist to it.

Hope you like it having our star MaryMaxwell22 as the infamous LOKI!!!!!!!!!! 🎊🎉🎇🎆🎉🎊🎊🎇🎆🎉🎊

Crowd:yeah we love you Mary Maxwell22!!!!!! As Loki!!!!!

Enjoy and eat pizza in a dress

Lovez143