What am I?

Silvermist POV

Silvermist: *chuckles* Alright Bonny, make a wish

Bon: But I already got my wish

I titled my head to the side getting a strand of my green hair in my visual sight. I asked him what it was, me being a curious fair- person. He chuckled and moved his big hand towards me moving the strand behind my ear making my face heat up.

Bon: It's you flower, isn't it obvious?

I took Bon to a surprise birthday party and since I don't have a lot of friends except for the girls and their friend. So the party just consisted of me and Bon going to his favorite restaurant, Applebees.

The employees already came to surprise the streaked headed boy with a birthday song and a free candle lite cupcake as a treat. Once they were done singing and we told them thank you, they immediately went back to work. Bon and I were sitting in front of each other and was currently getting him to blow out his candle.

Silvermist: Aww Bonny, your so sweet. But come one blow out the candles so I can give you your present

He quickly blew out his candle causing me to chuckle and grab the present that was behind my foot. He carefully took it from my hands and opened it like a little kid opening a Christmas present. His cheeky smile never left his lips and looked as if it got bigger when he pulled out the brand new drum sticks I wrapped up in a yellow ribbon for him.

Bon: Silvermist, these are.. amazing!

Silvermist: And..

The mini look alike light saber drum sticks were gripped in his hand as I flicked a button at the bottom to make them spark up in a neon green light.

Seeing his eyes sparkle in delight sent a satisfying cheer to me.

Bon: Flower, you are the best human in the whole world!

Human......something about that simple word set strange tingles through me. My senses froze only for a second yet felt like a minute. I'm used to not placing myself in a person or human category, since I'm a...

    That's strange, I know I'm different but I can't find the right word to place myself in.

Bon: Flower, you ok?

Silvermist: Yeah, sorry just thinking about the next gift I can give you

Bon: You don't have to, I appreciate everything you given me till now. Thanks Sil.

I waved my hand motioning that it was no big deal. Until he grabbed my hand; his hand was way bigger than mine something that I always loved about having a guy friend. Some reason it just makes me feel safe and warm when I hold their larger hands. His lips gave a chaste kiss to the back of my hand sending this warm feeling through me.

Even though it was my treat and thought of a party for him, Bon payed for our meals being his stubborn yet gentlemen like self. He grabbed my hand and the other held the present.

It was dark out when we exit the building and few people walked the streets. I knew I needed to get back to the lair soon or Merida will have my head and Punzie will tell me off.

Bon: Come on, I know a short cut!

His hand still in mine made it easier for him to lead me through the alleyway we were about to walk past. The small empty cross way only had a huge dumpster with torn boxes surrounding it. The streaked teen walked towards the bricked building jumping up to retrieve the stairs.

Silvermist: Really?

Bon only grinned at me with a hand held out for me.

Bon: Do you trust me?