Author's Note

You opened this book! A big thank you ♡

_______________

Read this before proceeding to read the story.

It contains many mature stuffs that some of you might not like. It consists of crimes like murders, abuse and rape and other sensitive issues that might feel unsettling and triggering to some readers.

Please DO NOT REPORT this book. It is my first work and may seem immature to some people.

If you don't like it, please don't read it.

Anyways...

Hello my beautiful readers!❣

Thank you for choosing this book.
This is my first book.

All the names of the characters are from my own imagination, so any resemblance to any person dead or alive is purely coincidental.

This book is a complete work of fiction.

Also English isn't my first language, so this book might have grammatical errors as it is going through editing. I am neither Italian nor British or Caucasian, so if the character names sound weird, please ignore them while keeping in mind that this is my first time writing and posting a book on this platform.

Please keep the community positive and do not spread hate or be rude.

Also, I do not own any of the pictures, gifs, or some of the quotes used. They belong to their rightful owners.

* * * * * * *

COPYRIGHT ©

This book is solely a product of my imagination and is protected under the Copyright law. No part of this story shall be reproduced or stored in any form. Please do not print, record, scan or do a photocopy of this book without prior permission from the author.

* * * * * * *

Warning ⚠

This book deals with sensitive topics such as abuse, assault, and depression and contains mature language. Please read at your own risk. You have been warned ;)

~Enjoy

Contact me: insta – @winged_athena
(Link in bio)

Contact me: insta – @winged_athena(Link in bio)