EPILOGUE

Love's my religion, but he was my faith
Something so sacred, so hard to replace
Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace.
All wrapped in one, he was so many sins
Would have done anything, everything for him
And if you ask me, I would do it again. ~ Heaven (song by Julia Michaels)

2 years later.

"He peed again! How am I supposed to change his diaper?" Adriano asked while carrying our one-year-old son Rico with him. We named him after Adriano's grandfather who was very dear to him. My son's name is Federico Antonio D'Angelo. He has curly black hair like me and grey eyes like his father. He is going to be so handsome once he grew up.

"Give him to me, I'll do that" I was about to take Rico from his hands when he pulled him away.

"You need to rest. You are already nine months pregnant and I don't want you or my precious Estrella to get hurt. I'll do it " Adriano said and I rolled my eyes at him. He is so dramatic. When we discovered that I was pregnant again and was having a baby girl, he got so excited that he brought a room full of toys and dresses for her and even decided on a Spanish name which he loved after he read it somewhere, Estrella meaning a star. She was going to be his star. The most beautiful diamond in the sky. She isn't even born yet and he is so careful. Once she is born, he will be wrapped around her tiny fingers.

"Changing his diaper won't hurt me, Adriano," I said rolling my eyes at him and trying to take Rico again but he again pulled him away.

"No! I'll do this. You know what I'll just search on google or watch a YouTube video. Now go and have your breakfast. I've made your favorite pancakes. I'll be back after taking care of my prince." He said and kissed Rico who giggle adorably at his father's actions and was sucking on his tiny thumb.

"Remove the thumb from his mouth" I shouted when Adriano was about to step inside our room. He gave me a thumbs-up without turning back. I make Rico sleep between me and Adriano. I want him near me. I don't think I will ever be able to give him his own room. I can't sleep without him being near me.

Adriano went inside the room. I knew he wouldn't just change his diaper. He will take so many pictures of Rico. He has this obsession with taking pictures of everything Rico does, may it be bathing in the bathtub and playing with his small rubber ducks, or playing in the garden and getting muddy. He loves to watch him and capture everything.

I smiled to myself and started eating my pancakes. They were so delicious that I couldn't help but moan. He is good at everything. He is the perfect husband material. I love him so much.

"Are you done with your breakfast? We need to go and meet your parents. Grams had been calling me since morning telling me to come and bring both of you. She'll kill me if we get any later. Come on." He said and helped me get up. My stomach was huge and it was difficult for me to do almost everything.

"Did you put Rico's stuff? I asked him.

"Yes love, I did. See this bag is full of his diapers and his stuff. I also kept all those emergency things for when you'd give birth." He had Rico in his arms and a bag pack hung behind him.

I smiled at him and said "that's not necessary though. My due date is at the end of this month and this is just the beginning."

"I am not going to take any risks." He said and dipped his head to kiss me. I kissed him back but then Rico started wiggling in his arms making us break the kiss.

"Why does he always do that when I kiss you?" Adriano said with a cute pout which made me chuckle.

"Ummaa uumma" Rico started making voices. He is trying to speak. Even though he is just 1 year old it seems as if he is growing up so soon and I don't want that. I want him to be my little Rico for as long as possible. He used his hands and tried to grab me. He wanted to come near me.