Unexpectied Inconvinence

Hey everyone! I will be putting my other stories on hold for the time being. Until I finish this book. I apologize if you were looking forward to another chapter on a specific book, but that won't be happening currently. Keep in mind the updates on this book are slow due to the amount of words I write and how long I want an entire chapter to be, thanks. Okay, let's get into the next chapter.
————————————————

Gon POV

My head hurts, I slowly lift up my body and look beside me. "EH!? WHAT THE HELL?" I shout, this startled Killua. "EEP!" I hear him squeal. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?" I shout, questioning the boy next to me. "AH- Well I-," He tries to explain. I feel my eyebrow twitch in discomfort. I raise a hand to facepalm myself and I hear rustling in the blanket. I open one eye to see Killua walking over to his bag and picking it up. I tiredly stand up, walking over to my dresser. Scavenging for a decent outfit to go to school in. Killua walks out of the bathroom, I dart a look over to him. He looks at me. "Uh, Gon," He points to a bag. "I go you clothes," He says, smiling. "Mhm," I sigh. "And, do you expect me to wear them?" I ask, he looks down, seemingly embarrassed. "Ah- uh, yes."

I roll my eyes, walking over to the bag he was pointing at, picking it up. "This one?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. He nods intently. This must be something he is really proud of getting for me. I facepalm. "Do I have to..?" I question him, annoyed. "Yes," He says, proudly. "Fine," I frown. I head to my room, closing and locking the door. No more incidents. I open the bag to see a red and black dinosaur hoodie. "Of course," I say, looking over to my blank wall. Looking back over to the hoodie, I notice something else in the bag, a pair of black jeans. I take out the clothing and get changed into the rather childish outfit.

Timeskip: After Gon Got Changed

I look down at myself. "Who wears something like this past eighth grade?" I ask myself. 'Why, Killua fucking Zoldyck that is.' I answer myself in my thoughts. Looking back to the door, I take a few steps over to it and open it. There standing is Killua. He's wearing a matching hoodie but it's white and blue and has blue jeans. I cross my arms, raising an eyebrow. "Really, Killua?" I ask, he grins. "Why, of course, Gon," He responds. I walk over to him soon after, flicking his forehead. "That's for being an idiot," I say with a plain face. "And??" He says, obviously expecting something. "Nothing, that's it," I reply, he pouts. "Awwh," He cries. "You poor thing," I reply, looking away. I could practically hear the frown appearing on his albino face. "You drive then," He says, I dart a look at him. I see a grin appear on his stupid face. "I legally can't drive, Killua. Do you want to get arrested?" I question him and his words. "Yes, guess I do," He says slyly walking over to the door. 'Is he trying to get himself killed?' I glare, following behind him. 'Apparently so,' I think, already knowing the answer.

Walking up to the car, I actually genuinely get scared. 'He's not gonna actually make me drive, right?' I reassure myself. "Well? Get in the drivers seat," Killua says, waiting. "What the actual fuck!? Killua! You're gonna die if I drive!" I shout, Killua smiles. "Okay, get in them, I couldn't care less," He gets in the passengers seat. "YOU'RE CRAZY!" I shout to him, he doesn't make a single sound. I feel my eye twitch with anger. I walk up to the drivers seat and sit down. Buckling up, I glare at Killua. He's literally a psycho. He shouldn't be letting an inexperienced driver drive. I close the door. I look forward, then over to Killua. "I really don't wanna do this," I mutter. "And I really wanted a hug," Killua says, I look at him. "Are. You. SERIOUS? THAT'S WHY YOU'RE MAKING ME DRIVE!?" I yell so loud I'm almost positive the neighbors could hear. "Yep," He smiles, I feel my eye twitch. "You know I don't do hugs," I reply angrily. "Not even for the guy who saved you from the mean bullies?" Killua pouts, I roll my eyes. "Yeah? Well I didn't ask you to," I reply, raising an eyebrow. "But I've done so much for you Gon~, you could at least give me a small hug," He frowns. "Coming from the guy who nagged me on the bus then, proceeded to follow me every as my 'bodyguard' and THEN decided to have a sleepover with me without even asking before hand."