4/Masquerade

"You're dad looks thirsty." Aimee grabs my dad's picture and pours vodka on it.

"Aimee don't be rude their dad just died." Sara says.

"What the hell Aimee. Put that down."
She smashes it against the desk and tosses it across the room.

"Are you kidding me? Get the fuck out and sober the hell up."

Aimee lunges at me and shove my back against the wall. She grabs a book and hits me across the face.

"What the fuck!" Tyler says getting up from the couch. Sara gets up too and walks to the corner of the room.

I kick Aimee in her stomach, knocking her to floor. She gets up quickly and grabs a glass cup off the coffee table and tries hitting me. I grab it out of her hand and smash it against her head. A big piece of glass splitters in to her eye and she falls on her face, pushing it into her head. I gasp at the gory scene I just witnessed. I see Tyler look at me with shock in his eyes. Caroline walks in.

"I-I- oh my god Aimee." I fall to the ground next to her, shaking her.

"My turn." Sarah says, I turn my head to her and watch in horror as she stabs Tyler in the shoulder. He pushes her into the desk, her head hits it with a snapping sound.

"Oh no, no no no Sarah come on open your eyes wake up!" Tyler kneels down.

"Wha- what did she mean by that. 'My turn' why did she say that Tyler!" I say frantic.

"I DON'T KNOW!" He snaps at me.

I turn to Caroline with my makeup messed up from crying.

"Oh my god Caroline." I say, now scared that we got caught by the sheriffs daughter.

"Oh no no it's okay, just uh go to your room Abi I'll take care of this."

"What why would yo-"

"Just go!" She rushes me out of the room and shuts the door.

I rush up stairs to my room but stop when I hear crashing noise come from a spare room. I walk to the noise and Jeremy runs past me.

"STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS HURTING ELENA!" he shouts at them.

They stop and I see Damon and Stefan Salvatore holding Elena in a head lock.

"What. The. Fuck?"

Everyone turns and looks to me.

"Abigail?" They say all at once. Damon suddenly appears in front of me. I stumble at his close proximity.

"Forget what you saw here and go back to the party."

"Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? And how did you appear so fast?"

"She a werewolf now Damon, you can't compel her." Elena says walking toward Damon and leaning against the door frame.

"What?" Jeremy says.

"She killed someone." Elena smiles as she says this. "Didn't you little wolf girl." She looks at me up and down.

"I- um I'm gonna go now, this is too weird."

"Abi wait." Jeremy grabs my arm. I yank my arm from him. He walks to me but I push him away. He falls and lands at Damon's feet.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you that hard. I'm just gonna go." I rush to my room and lock the door behind me. I lean my back against the door and let out sobs as I fall to the ground.

I just killed someone.

I saw Tyler kill someone.

Elena called me a werewolf.

What is happening to me?!