Q&A 6

Bloom: This question is to Hazel.

Sky: It says; Have you ever thought of using the cursed gem thing to pelt Octavian? Who the heck is Octavian?

Stella: And what is the cursed gem thing?

Percy: I would be proud if you did think about it. I would be even prouder if you had done it.

Frank: Hazel can summon gems but their cursed so they will give bad luck or even kill someone who holds them.

Bloom: And we do not speak of OcTaViAn.

Percy: Yes, we do not speak of that pillow pet murderer.

Winx:...

Specialist: 0>0

Thalia: 🤣

Nico: I agree.

Will: We shall never speak of that disgrace of a legacy to my fathers name.

Hazel: Onto the question... Well, I would never want to kill anyone with my curse intentionally, but..

Leo: YOU WOULD DO A MR. MCSHIZZLE ON HIM CUZ U HATE HIM!

Hazel: What does that even mean?

Annabeth and Thalia: Hazel, don't listen to him. He has issues. So many issues

Leo: I DO NOT...

Annabeth and Thalia: Shhhh

Hazel: I do hate Octavian, with a passion. So, the thought did cross my mind once or twice.

Percy: You should have done it. It would have solved ALLLL our problems.

Hazel: And make me a murderer

Leo: But, we wouldn't have needed the Athena Parthenos

Percy: And Annabeth and I wouldn't have fell in Tartarus

Bloom: ^ I agree with Percy, as I fell in three months before him. So I was there with Nico but it was still horrible because I was alone for the most part.

Hazel: uh...I...um

Frank: Guys stop it! Hazel you did the right thing.

Hazel: Thanks Frank *kisses*

Piper: *whips out Polaroid and takes a picture* FRAZEL MOMMENT!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nico: okaaaaay

Winx: ^

Specialists: ^

Will: ^

Me: Sorry of late updates. I didn't work on anything over the summer.