Questions 68, 69,and 70

Annabeth: Right so this is the first chapter of the new year.

Percy and Bloom: Goodbye 2021!

Thalia and Luke: and Hello 2022!

Leo: Please don't be a repeat of 2020...

Thalia: Also Bloom might be a tiny bit antsy this chapter because she hasn't heard from her boyfriend for over 4 weeks. 

Bloom: Can we please just answer the questions so that I can go see if he's okay...

Percy: Sure! First question is What is everyone's fav TV show?

Percy: Mine is... uh, I can't remember... sorry.

Annabeth: That's fine and Criminal minds.

Thalia: I honestly don't know.

Luke: Same as Annabeths.

Leo: Idk.

Everyone else minus Bloom: Same.

Bloom: Murder mystery shows.

Annabeth: That's a category but okay.

Piper: Next question is What would happen if Oritel tried to forcefully take the Dragon Flame from Bloom?

Bloom: One, I would die because the Dragon's flame was doormat for so long that it became apart of my life force.

Percy: Two, World war 3 would happens and anyone who sides with the a** hole would die a very painful death.

Bloom: *dryly chuckles* and that's only if you get to him before the teachers, Winx, and Specialists not counting Sky because he is dangerous all by himself when someone hurts me.

Luke: Alright the last question for the chapter is Did the Earth faeries realize that Bloom was Poseidon's daughter and knew if they killed her the god's wrath would be appon them?

Bloom: After the first few fights and seeing me use water to heal my friends when my magic was down yes they did realize.

Percy: Welp, that was the last question.

Luke: Yeah, and your sister just mist traveled away without even saying bye.

Thalia: Let her go this time, over 4 weeks is hard to go without speaking to someone for her seeing as she has separation anxiety.

Piper: Plus she loves him and the feelings are mutual between them.

Everyone-Bloom: Bye! Comment questions, vote, and have an amazing New year!