Questions 21,22,23,24,25

Bloom: We finally have new questions!

Percy: As well as some special guests,

Sky: Which happens to be the teachers.

Stella: Ree.

Annabeth: Oof.

Luke: First question?

Flora: To Professor Avalon; it says "How dose it feel to get trapped in shadow haunt?"

Avalon: Not. Answering.

Percy: Welp, next question?

Stella: To Professor Palladium; How did it feel to be humiliated by your students?

Palladium: If you are referring to that time that Bloom outwitted even me in the difference of swords then surprised.

Bloom: I'm a demigod, we are literately trained to know the difference of swords and how breakable they are.

Percy: We are also trained how to use them and to tell what they are made of. Most of the gods have literately been so lazy that we are practically children soldiers.

Bloom: He's not wrong.

*thundering*

Annabeth: You both really have a death wish don't you.

Percy and Bloom: Yep.

*crickets*

Luke: Uhh... lets take a brake and come back later.

*After the break*

Annabeth: Okay third question.

Stella: To Headmistress Faragonda and Miss. Griselda; Was there any expelled students?

Faragonda: No, but a lot have come close.

Griselda: Mainy Bloom.

Sky: I'm sorry but... What?!

Bloom: Heh, I may or may not have blown some stuff up, snuck out to the lake at night to train my powers, Kill a few monsters that somehow got in the magical dimension, ect... ect... basically the usual.

Percy: I'm proud.

The demigods: NO!

*Glitching screen affect.

Brandon: Alright we would do the last question but Flora stopped working as soon as it was asked, so yeah.

Bloom: You lot are still lucky. Most demigods don't live to the age of 16. Even if they do almost all of them don't make it to the age of 20 or older. Especially if your a child of the big three. Why do you think I try to distance myself from you all. I could be killed any day of the weak. I don't want you guys being upset about someone you won't get to spend the rest of your life with. I'm only 17 yet I have had over 200 near death experiences and have already been in two wars where I was nearly killed ever sense I was 6.

Everyone but Sky and the demigods: *shocked and sad*

Sky: *Walks up to Bloom and hugs her* *whispers in her ear* I love you and will be here for you no matter what. I know that you are very strong and can overcome anything. I'm proud to call you my girlfriend and hopefully even more one day.

Me: Please comment and vote. Have a great whatever it is where you are. Bye!