Questions 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, and 62

Sky: Alright 8 more questions guys.

Leo: Cool. First?

Percy: How did Marion and Poseidon meet?

Bloom: Idk. I think they met on a beach, I don't really know. *shrugs shoulders*

.

Annabeth: Next question is, Dose Marion not love or like Oritel anymore?

Bloom: Yes, but she is still with the asshole. Idk why.

Percy: Oof. Next question.

Hazel: (For Daphne) Did you watch Bloom growing up?

Daphne: No. She wasn't anywhere in the magic dimension so I didn't get to see her grow up until she came here. Even then I never saw or heard anything about her during the summer.

Luke: I on the other had did get to see her grow up but it was too fast for her own good.

Thalia: Agreed. Next question?

Frank: Sky when did you know you loved Bloom?

Sky:*blushing* After she flipped a lid and set her self on fire to scare off a set of witches.

Bloom:*hugs him* Love you.

Sky: Love you too kitty.

Nico: Next question?

Will: Bloom when you poured the flower pot over Riven's head did you us fairy magic or your demigod powers?

Bloom: Demigod powers. I'm a child of Poseidon and I'm dam proud of it.

Percy: Hell yeah!

Nico: No Percy. You already called the Underworld Hell. You don't need to make it into a joke.

Percy: Awe come on neeks. It's funny.

Jason: Next question before Nico kills someone.

Piper: Did Hera ever erase Bloom's memories like she did to Jason and Percy, then kept her in ice for 6 months like Percy?

Bloom and Percy: Yes, and dad is still pissed about it.

Luke: Not surprised.

Thalia: Agreed. Next question.

Sky: Who is each demigods most hated god/goddess?

Bloom and Percy: A tie between Zeus and Hera but if we are talking about minor gods than Hercules.

Thalia: Hera.

Luke: Zeus or Hera.

Frank: Mars.

Hazel: Zeus.

Jason: Dionysus.

Piper: Hera.

Annabeth: Hera.

Leo: Hera.

Nico: Zeus.

Will: No comment.

All: Comment questions, vote, and have an amazing day'night/afternoon!