Quick note about this Au

Okay so in this Au Bloom never lived in gardenia, she lived in New York. She therefore would never have met Andy. Also in my Au she is Bi-sexual. She has never dated a guy until she meet Sky. She dated one girl A daughter of Apollo but that girl cheated on her so Bloom tends to lean more to guys. Also Bloom's last name in this Au will be Vivier, her middle name you guys can decide. As stated she has one cyan eye and one sea-green eye. Her hair also fades to jet black. She has 12 beads on her camp necklace as she has been at camp ever scenes she was 6. She is the same age as Percy in this Au and is 17. Their birthday is the same as well, August 18th. She has a Tattoo on her right inner fore-arm for her time at Camp Jupiter. There is a trident and one bar. She has been with Percy for everything he did except she went through Tarturs alone. She is the head cabin councilor for the Poseidon cabin not Percy. Her godly powers are different than her fairy powers. However she can used both at the same time it just causes her to pass out for one to two days. Her general godly powers are Dyslexia and ADHD. Her powers from her dad are Water induced abilities, Hydrokinesis(control of water), Hydrogenesis(ability to create water from own power), Enhanced healing, Water Propulsion(ability to use water to push them trough water), Underwater breathing, Water immunity, Water solidification, sailing skills, perfect bearings at sea, communication, Antokinesis(summon hurricanes and other types of storms), Mist traveling, and Heat resistance.

Her powers from her fairy bloodline are Fire/Heat Manipulation, Pyrokinesis, Fire/Heat Magic and Spells, Healing, Fire/Heat Absorption, Teleportation, Life Energy Manipulation, Soul Sight, Empathy, Anger Empowerment Ice Flame Manipulation (via Lovix), Fire Vortex Creation Pyrokinetic Communication, Grand Flame Manipulation, Esoteric Flame Manipulation, Fire/Heat Aura, Emphatic Flame Manipulation, Lava Generation, Fire Bullet Generation (via Lava Jab), Unidirectional Fire Waves, Pyrokinetic Creature Generation (limited to Dragons), Flame Solidification, Pyro-Telekinesis, Purple Fire Manipulation (after gaining Bloomix), Draconic Energy Control, and Dragon Aura. 

She is smarter than her brother however will do stupid stuff as long as it doesn't put others at risk. Just like Percy her fatal flaw is over loyalty. She will do anything to protect the one she is loyal to no matter the cost even if it meant giving up her life, she would do it.

Her sword is named παλιρροϊκό κύμα(Tidal Wave). The other form for her sword is a snap on bracelet. Her shield's other form is a ring. She is the tidiest of the two minus Tyson.

She has +A's in Monster-Maining, Defense, Sword fighting, Team spirit, Greek speak, Chariot racing, Rock climbing/Javelin throwing and a B in Archery.

Me: Bye and have a nice day/night. Also don't forget to comment questions as well as vote. Please and thank you.