Part 6 || off limits

Y/N's POV

Sunghoon: "I guess you're stuck with me" I faced him and gulped. This isn't gonna be fun

Y/N: "I'll just leave when the rain stops, I'll be in Yeji's room" I stood up and grabbed my phone ready to just chill on her bed but then he called me out standing up as well

Sunghoon: "no wait!" I turned to him "let's do something fun" I lifted one eyebrow at him

Y/N: "something fun?" Is he being serious?

Sunghoon: "yeah uhmm how about this let's watch a movie and I'll cook up some ramyeon?" I chuckled

Y/N: "you don't know how to make ramyeon"

Sunghoon: "I can try...?" He scratched the back of his head while smiling obviously embarrassed. I shook my head and laughed. I kept my phone in my back pocket and went near him

Y/N: "I got this" I patted his shoulder and he chuckled and started setting up the movie

I have a special way of making ramyeon so instead of just adding the powder included I add little other things. I knew their kitchen well so it was easy for me to find the stuff I needed.

-

I transferred the noodles into 2 separate bowls and brought it in a tray to their movie room. I mean of course they'd have one even we have one. Honestly coming from rich families you'd have rooms that are completely useless. Example, a baking room. I mean just bake in the kitchen which Jake and I do. No one ever uses that.

Y/N: "I got it" I placed them in front of Sunghoon and I and laid back down on one of the massage chairs. I watched as he sniffed the bowl and took a big slurp. He widened his eyes and covered his mouth while looking at me.

Sunghoon's POV

Sunghoon: "this is amazing! This doesn't take like the usual! How did you do this?" I asked genuinely amazed. This is the best ramyeon I've ever tasted

Y/N: "Don't forget Jake's my twin" right we chuckled and I started the movie.

<time skip>

Sunghoon's POV

Watching the movie with her I never realized we had the same opinions on almost everything! It was nice to see someone who understands my side and the way I think. The movie finished and I went outside and checked if it was ok for her to go

Sunghoon: "it stopped raining and if you wanna be home for dinner you better leave now" she checked her watch and widened her eyes

Y/N: "I stayed here for 4 hours?!" I nodded smiling. Didn't seem like 4 hours... She stood up did a bit of stretching and exited with me to the living room. I watched as she packed her stuff and once she was done she slung her backpack behind her. Oh wait should I have helped her? That's what I should've done if I want her to get to like me right? Ughh gotta get used to this "I'll see you later Sunghoon" huh? Not Hoon?

Sunghoon: "I'll bring you home it's faster by car" she nodded and I brought out my car that my parents gave me.

-

I started driving and the car was completely silent. Really awkward...

Y/N: "thanks for today Sunghoon you really helped me" she kept calling me Hoon a while ago what happened?

Sunghoon: "no problem n/n" she kind of gave me a fake smile when I said that. Is it cause of the nicknames? I should stop thinking about it

Y/N: "can I play something?" She asked holding up her phone showing it was on Spotify. Ahh music

Sunghoon: "sure sure here" I pressed a few buttons and helped her connect her phone. She played a song and I was shocked to hear it "you like 8 Letters?" (Ok I know I know the trend that's going on with that song but sadly I have to use it HABSHBAHSBA)

Y/N: "of course Why Don't We is an amazing band! Who doesn't like them" it's my favorite song...

We sang to it a bit since we were still awkward but with the little parts I hear her sing I didn't know she sang well...

-

I dropped her off and opened the door like a real gentleman. Gosh all of this is so new...

Y/N: "thanks Sunghoon" still no Hoon. I walked her to he front door which Jake opened it

Jake: "oh y/n! And Sunghoon, I didn't think you'd be home this early"

Y/N: "early? It's already dark, and I was supposed to be home like 2 hours ago but it was raining"

Jake: "right even Yeji just left maybe 2 minutes ago since it was raining hard. Anyway did you even learn anything from Sunghoon?"

Sunghoon: "yah! I'm a better teacher than you think" y/n chuckled

Y/N: "yes I actually learned something surprisingly" she smirked at Jake and side glance at me. I rolled my eyes and kept my hands in my pocket "I'll see you tomorrow, bye Sunghoon thanks for today" she waved at me and entered

Sunghoon: "see ya Jake" I tilted my head down and walked back to my car. After a few seconds I heard Jake running behind me

Jake: "Sunghoon wait" he held my shoulder and I turned to him. I was just right beside my car when he stopped me. Y/n had already gotten inside so it was only Jake and I here.

Sunghoon: "what's up?" He seemed hesitant to say something

Jake: "I know we've know each other for like how long and our families are family friends, but setting all that aside..." he bit his lip and sighed. What's he going on about? "What are your intentions with my sister" my facial expression fell and I looked at him slightly surprised.

Sunghoon: "wait, huh? What- are you saying you don't trust me with your sister? I'm your best friend dude and I legit trust my sister with you why can't you do the same"

Jake: "you're not answering my question"

Sunghoon: "you're not answering mine either" he glared at me and breathed deeply while I did the same. Jake and I rarely disagree like this, when we disagree it's always just us joking around on little things.

Jake: "Sunghoon please" he said in a tone that was just begging for the truth "I know how you're like, I've seen the way you've treated her before and now just a snap of a finger you're so nice towards her? It doesn't make sense" now it was a tone that just wanted an answer right away

Sunghoon: "so what are you saying"

Jake: "I'm saying- *sigh* I'm saying if you actually want to continue to be friends or I'm taking a long shot here, you want to start courting her" I gulped "then I'll let you" I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding. Why am I so nervous? "So tomorrow in school if you really want to pursue y/n and you have good intentions towards her, I'll let you continue how you treated her today... but if you don't" I clenched my jaw at him "go back to how you treated her before"

Sunghoon: "Jake-"

Jake: "you can play around with anyone you want Park," he glared at me "but my sister's off limits"