Part 24 || I heard it

A/N's POV

After the celebration everyone went home to their respective houses. Once the Parks arrived home the twins went straight up while their parents stayed in the kitchen to have some midnight wine. Once Sunghoon and Yeji were by the halls Yeji stopped Sunghoon in his tracks. Just like the first time their parents presented the deal

Yeji: "are you fucking serious Benjamin" she said angrily.

Sunghoon: "I told you not to call me that!" He told her once again even though she wasn't gonna listen to him "and now you're talking to me after ignoring me for the whole night? You know y/n kept asking if something happened between us"

Yeji: "fuck you, you proposed to her right after Jake did! It's like you're racing to get the money!"

Sunghoon: "I'm not marrying her for money!" He shouted as his sister but not enough for their parents to hear. "Yes you're right I was stupid but I'm not marrying her for that anymore. I'm marrying her because I want to." Yeji thought for a moment but then scoffed

Yeji: "yeah right, like I'm supposed to believe that. The guy who said if their parents are twisted you'd have to expect their kids to be as well right?" He clenched his fists so hard his knuckles turned white

Sunghoon: "how do I prove to you I'm not marrying her for money anymore"

Yeji: "tell her" she said quickly. Sunghoon looked at her confused waiting for her to elaborate "Tell y/n about your plan, tell her about the deal, tell her everything Benjamin. Because if you don't, you can trust that I'll be the one telling her" He wasn't sure if he could do that. He was scared what her reaction would be because- if it weren't for that deal, would he have still fallen for her? He knew to himself he didn't care about the money but, would y/n believe that if he told her?

Yeji left and slammed the door closed. He stared at her door angry with the way he needed to prove to his twin. He groaned and slammed the door of his room as well.

<time skip 4 months>

They were planning to have a double wedding and it was a month away. Everything was almost the same but each of them has gotten busier than before with all the extra wedding planning. They could've hired someone to do that but they wanted it to be personal so they decided to plan it themselves. Sunghoon hasn't told y/n yet of the deal and Yeji knows this. Mind you Jake is completely clueless as well. Y/n prepared Sunghoon's favorite samgyupsal and she was preparing to bring it his house. Their parents were on a business trip in Singapore hoping to meet the company that's interested in investing in their company.

Jake: "hey what's that?"

Y/N: "it's for Hoon" she said snatching away the container from Jake

Jake: "hey! You going there right now?"

Y/N: "in a few mins I just have to pack some other things" Jake nodded and left to go upstairs.

-

Yeji: "you haven't told y/n have you?" She hasn't brought this topic up since the first time she said it. Sunghoon looked up from his phone to see his twin leaning on his door frame

Sunghoon: "she doesn't need to know" she scoffed and walked in

Yeji: "yes she does! How do you think it would feel to know the only reason why you guys started to love each other was because of that deal. What if that never happened?"

Sunghoon: "what matters is that I love her and she loves me. That's it." They stood up like they were about to have a face off

Yeji: "you realize how sick that is! Do you know how much y/n loves you?" Unheard footsteps walked up their stairs "she chose you over anyone who courted her and trust me there were guys who treated her way better than you did before!"

Sunghoon: "SHUT UP!" He yelled loudly out of anger but also jealousy to think that someone treated her better before. but that yell didn't scare her. But it did scare someone outside.

Yeji: "YOU SHUT UP BENJAMIN!" Benjamin... she thought while listening "you can't even admit anything to your-"

Sunghoon: "I CAN OK!" He yelled at her his face turning red from frustration " HERE YOU WANT ME TO SAY IT?! I KNOW SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW THAT THE ONLY REASON WHY I STARTED TO COURT HER WAS BECAUSE OF THAT DEAL! I KNOW I PLANNED TO MARRY HER FOR MONEY, I KNOW I WAS PLANNING TO DIVORCE HER ONCE I GOT THE MONEY I KNOW EVERYTHING I DID TO HER WAS FAKE AND IT WAS ALL A LIE BECAUSE I WAS GREEDY!"

Yeji: "SO GO AND TELL HER ALL THAT BEFORE I DO IT MYSELF!" She turned around and walked out. Once she exited the door she froze and her heart started beating fast. She looked to her left and saw her bestfriend standing there holding a bag with tears streaming down her eyes. She looked up at Yeji, her eyes bloodshot red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if updates are coming late. I have a lot of stuff to do personally + updating my other stories. I am a highschool student so please understand ☺️