Part 14 || feelings

A/N's POV

Jake: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Jake dropped his keys on the floor and Yeji stood beside him wide eyed. Y/n and Sunghoon sprang up from the couch in total surprise at their siblings by the door.

Y/N: "Jake?!" When she realized she stood up right away and combed her hair to fix it since it was messy. Sunghoon followed realizing 2 seconds later and fixed himself especially his shirt. Why are they both out of breathe? And why's y/n's hair messed up?

Jake: "can someone make it clear what you guys were doing on top of each other under a blanket?!" He paused impatiently waiting for a response

Sunghoon: "we were just cuddling and watching a movie! See!" He pointed to the tv which was playing Tangled. A Disney movie? But Sunghoon hates those... Yeji thought to herself. Although y/n loves those movies...

Y/N: "y-yeah! Don't worry Jake, he wasn't doing anything to me!" They both reassured Jake but her heart was still beating fast when Sunghoon mentioned 'cuddling'.

Yeji: "and you guys were watching Tangled? But Sunghoon you-"

Sunghoon: "love that movie." He said strictly implying a back-off tone to which Yeji caught on.

Y/N: "anyway what are you guys doing back so early?"

Jake: "what do you mean so early?" He asked scoffing while picking up the keys he dropped on the floor when he entered

Y/N: "isn't it like 7:00?" She bent down to look for her phone to check the time but brushed it off quickly when she didn't spot it anywhere.

Jake: "7:00? *scoff* it's 10:30pm" Sunghoon and Y/n widened their eyes and looked at each other. So that means Sunghoon and I have been hanging out for almost the whole day?! Wasn't it like an hour ago we were just in the park? She thought still baffled by how time passed so fast. Well you know what they say, time goes by quicker when you're having fun.

Yeji: "Anyway Sunghoon, we should head back home" He turned to y/n with an expression like he was asking for permission which made y/n confused

Y/N: "you can go home Hoon, it's late anyways" he nodded at her "anyway what are you doing here Yeji? Isn't Jake bringing you home?"

Yeji: "I forgot my earphones in your room when we had a sleepover" both girls headed up giggling right away while walking up the stairs. Sunghoon sat down and Jake sat beside him

Jake: "so are you and my sister a thing?" He turned to him quickly and sighed

Sunghoon: "would you be mad if I said yes?" Jake felt a sudden stop in his body. He didn't respond which made Sunghoon worry. If Jake doesn't approve all my plans on getting her to like me will go to waste or it'll make it sooo much harder.

Jake: "No. I wouldn't be angry."

Sunghoon: "then why'd you freak out when you saw us cuddling"

Jake: "because- *sigh* because, I've never seen y/n that comfortable with someone. She hates it when guys show her affection. And anyway if ever, you'd be her first boyfriend"

Sunghoon: "seriously? Someone as pretty as her I'm sure would've had a boyfriend already" he wasn't lying. He admitted to himself that she was indeed pretty. But still, he was surprised she's never had one.

Jake: "Nope. She does have a few- actually scratch that, a lot of guys courting her and they go to the house and offer whatever but, she never seems to be interested in any of them" to be fair she would be his first girlfriend as well "so you guys are a thing already?"