Part 25 || leave you?

A/N's POV

Yeji: "SO GO AND TELL HER ALL THAT BEFORE I DO IT MYSELF!" She turned around and walked out. Once she exited the door she froze and her heart started beating fast. She looked to her left and saw her bestfriend standing there holding a bag with tears streaming down her eyes. She looked up at Yeji, her eyes bloodshot red.

Yeji wanted to say something but the look on y/n's face that screamed betrayal was too much for her. She teared up and looked back at Sunghoon. In a way she gave him a look that she was there. Sunghoon felt a cold wave through his spine and his heart pounded out of his chest. Yeji whimpered a sob and ran away. Sunghoon ran out his door and looked down at y/n who was crying while the bag she was holding was now on the floor.

Sunghoon: "y/n, wait... let me-" he didn't finish when y/n slapped him. It was painful but he knew he deserved it. She cried looking at him. She felt crushed, betrayed. How could her best friend not tell her? How could her own fiancé not say anything "y/n please-" she slapped him another time. Sunghoon grabbed the sides of her arms tightly hoping to get her to focus on him "listen to me!" She tried wiggling her way out of his grip but he was too strong. She hit his chest over and over again while he pulled her into a hug and rested his chin on her head. He hugged her like she was an animal trying to get out. He hoped that hugging her tightly would calm her down enough for him to explain

Y/N: "why didn't you fucking tell me! Why did you keep it a secret!" Sunghoon felt like coughing with all the hits y/n gave him but he just bared through it and hugged her even tighter while closing his eyes letting tears fall

Sunghoon: "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry... it's not true-"

Y/N: "don't you fucking tell me it's not!" She pushed him off of her with all her strength. She stood at least 2 feet away from him "you said it yourself! You only wanted me so that you could have your filthy money! You're no different than the other guys who tried courting me!" He felt hurt. He thought he was.

Sunghoon: "y/n wait please!" He grabbed her hand and held them in between his cupping them like he was holding a bird that fell from its nest. "Yes it's true, I did start courting you because of the deal my parents gave us. I did fake all my interactions with you in college but all that changed!" He paused to see her reaction. She waited for him to continue while breathing heavily. Both of them still cried. "After college I started to love you for who you are. I thought I wanted the money so bad I forced myself to like you but when Yeji confronted me one day. I said I'd give up all the money just to be with you" She looked up at him in curiosity. Does he really mean all this?

Sunghoon: "I'm sorry I really am, but please believe me when I say I really did change. I do love you, like actually love. I was just scared you'd leave me if I told you" she looked down and sighed. She pulled her hands harshly away from him which shocked him.

Y/N: "is that how low you think of me?" Sunghoon didn't know how to answer "do you think so shallow of me that you think I'd leave you just because of that? Of course I'd be angry but I won't leave you. How could I leave a person I've been with almost my entire life?" She said tiredly. Sunghoon made a straight line with his mouth and sighed guiltily

Sunghoon: "n/n, I'm so sorr-"

Y/N: "I'm not hurt because of that deal or whatever, I'm hurt because you felt like you couldn't tell me. What other things haven't you told me about... Benjamin?" He looked up at her scared. How does she know that name.

Sunghoon: "how do you know that name. Did you hear it from-"

Y/N: "I know what happened in the States Park" He felt a wave of shame and guilt throughout his body "I know about the drugs and the news..."

Sunghoon: "since when?" He tightened his jaw muscles waiting for her answer

Y/N: "the day or day after you stared becoming nice to me" he was shocked she knew it for so long but didn't even try mentioning it once. He couldn't believe that knowing what happened she didn't judge him or even treat her differently. "Why?" She asked tearing up again. She inhaled a sharp breath before speaking "why didn't you tell me?"

Sunghoon: "I told you, I was scared you'd leave me. That shows how much I love you. I don't care about the money" he started getting frustrated

Y/N: "but didn't you think I had the right to know? I waited for you to tell me but you never did. I had to find it out this way. I wanted you to own-"

Sunghoon: "Y/N! CAN'T YOU SEE! I TOLD YOU IT'S ALL FAKE WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING BELIEVE ME?! HUH!" She was shocked with the way he screamed at her. She sobbed one last time until she ran out of the house. Sunghoon realized what he did and regretted it right away. He groaned and pulled on his hair. Letting out his anger on the wall his knuckles started to bleed but he didn't feel any pain at all. I have to go after her...