Chapter 5

ALYVIA

A week had passed and my brother has been staying in that week, either hanging out with Adolpha or me, sometimes with the both of us or with Klea too.

Raiden is coming home today, they said that the fight was a success, although many members were injured. We could say the rogues really planned everything.

I put on my green dress when I heard a knock on the door, since I was already done dressing up, I told the person to come in.

"You look fabulous!" Andrea exclaimed, looking at me with sparkling eyes. I laughed.

"I could say the same thing to you," I said that made her roll her eyes.

Andrea is Raiden's cousin, they're close, but not that close. Raiden is very distant to girls, even to men. The only men I found out that he was close with was his beta and gamma, and no one else. I hope my brother will be in the list though.

Well, the same thing goes to Andrea, but we became close in a few days. Since I was Raiden's mate, other than that, we have a lot in common. We almost have all the same likes and dislikes.

But when Adolpha and Klea are with me, she avoids us. Sometimes, would take me away from them while looking at them coldly and when it's just us, well you can tell the opposite. I guess she is a very introverted person. She also told me that her parents also died the same way Raiden's father died. They were killed by rogues.

"Well, he'll be here soon, let's wait outside." She said and held my hand as she led me at the entrance of the pack house.

I also forgot to tell you, me and Andrea only met each other three days after Raiden went away, she was with her mate in another pack, her mate is a Beta.

We arrived outside and I saw my brother going towards our direction. I waved and smiled at him. Andrea just looked at him with raise eyebrows.

She was first cold towards him, but when she found out he was my brother, she removed her cold shoulder, but instead turned rude and mean towards him. As if she is suspicious about my brother or she has issues about brothers, but at least she's not cold.

Just a few insults. Good thing my brother does not mind any insults. My brother hugged me before glaring at Andrea, she glared back. I remembered the day she told me that she had a brother too, but she refused to tell me more about him.

"Why did you fucking hug my mate?" Someone spoke with a deep and cold voice that made me shiver. It was Raiden.

I saw Andrea smirked at my brother and I elbowed her side, making her groan.

"Raiden, you're here already?" I asked, smiling at him. He look at me and his eyes soften for a second before looking at Xylo with a cold stare again. I sighed.

"Who is he?" He asked, looking at me for a second before glaring at my brother, I laughed because of his face. He's hot when he's Jealous.

He just looked at me, confused. I went near him and kissed his cheeks. "That's my brother that I was telling you about. And btw, you look hot when your jealous." I said and chuckled.

RAIDEN

When I heard her say he was her brother, I was relieved. For a minute there I thought he was trying to steal her away.

I kissed my queen on her forehead and hugged her tight. "I missed you." I smiled at her.

"I missed you too, Raiden." She said, smiling back at me.

I cleared my throat and fixed my gaze on the guy who was standing while staring at my mate proudly. I walked closer to him.

"I'm Raiden Blackburn, Alpha of the Dark Glistening Moon Pack, and the mate of your sweet beautiful sister." I introduced proudly while holding Alyvia's waist, I just heard her chuckle.

ALYVIA

"Well, I am delighted to meet the king of Alphas, my name is Xylo Aurelius, Only brother and family of your beautiful mate." My brother said, grinning. He always gets excited when meeting strong and powerful Alphas. Especially that he met the number 1 Alpha.

Raiden tapped his shoulders and smiled at my brother a little. "Thank you for taking care of my mate then, I'll meet you at my office later." Raiden said. I already told him about my brother wanting to join this pack.

After everything that happened to me in our former pack, he hates to go back, also because he wants to be with me and his mate here too.

After that happened, Raiden scooped me up, walking inside the pack house. But before that, I seriously saw my brother's excited expression.

"Your brother is weird but I like his humor." He started after laying me on the bed with him and cuddling with me. I laughed.

"Don't mind that, he gets all excited when meeting with powerful Alpha's. Especially that you are considered as an Alpha King towards Rank 3 and down packs." I chuckled. He smiled and kissed my temple.

"I love you." I froze, I was waiting for him to say that so I could also reply back to him. My heartbeat fastened and I felt my cheeks heating up.

He softly held my jaw and made me look up at him with his stunning smile, in a few seconds his lips was on mine, kissing me softly.

"I love you so damn much, Alyvia." He said before kissing me again softly.

"I love you too." I replied between the kiss, I felt him smile before kissing me deeper.

My hand went to hold his neck while his was holding my waist. There was a knock on the door but Raiden kept kissing me. I didn't care either all I was thinking was how Beautiful our moment is.

The door opened and someone shouted. "Oh my goddess!" Raiden broke the kiss and growled at the man at the door. If stares could kill, he might be dead already. It was Ashton, by the way.

"I'm so sorry, Alpha. You weren't answering I thought there was something wrong, the guy Xylo is already in your office with the Gamma." Ashton said while bowing his head.

"Okay, now get out." Raiden said while still glaring at Ashton. I was supposed to be scared, but instead I'm not. To be honest, he's super hot when his angry, the same way when he becomes jealous..

He looked at me again, and his angry face turned into an amused expression then he smirked.

"You're drooling." He said while smirking, I playfully glared at him and he just laughed.

"I know I'm hot, baby." He said and winked at me, my eyes widened.

"How did you—"

"You mind-linked me accidentally." He said, laughing while I was blushing uncontrollably.

"Shut up and just go to the office." I said, blushing.

"Fine," He said and kissed my forehead before getting out of the room.