Chapter 18 The details

---Kanan's P.O.V---

Heads turned towards the door as a figure walked in. The figure was wearing mandalorian armour that had been painted. The armour was now many shades of blue and green. The main colours being green and turquoise, the helmet the figure was wearing was mainly turquoise with orange rebel symbols on the right cheek. The figure then moved towards the wall and leaned against it.

The figure then removed her helmet revealing long red hair and turquoise eyes. "Kanan, your crew stares at people alot you know." I didn't know this side of her. "Oceana, you look like a bounty hunter." She smiled in a way that said 'I know'

"Ok, if your going directly for the device then you will need more than just sabine on the outside. I would recommend that Hera and me stay where you guys enter the building so that if needed, either of us can go in and help you or over to Sabine to help her." 

"That souds good. But what if one is needed followed by the other?" Hera stood up and moved over the where Oceana was standing. "Well if there's two of us outside then one can go one way and one can go the other. And chopper, you can be out getaway driver." 

Chopper didn't like that remark as he replied with a series of angry beeping followed by him zapping her. "Hey!" She said aa she was thrown to the floor. "Chopper!" She rolled as Hera tried to restrain Chopper as he chased after her. I ran into help and finally got a hold of chopper. "Ok. Ok I give in. But ts still on you to get everybody out."

"Alright" I started as chopper shook free and rolled out of the room. "I like that plan. Are we all in?" A wave of positive indication from everybody as I turned to Oceana. "You ready to get this done Oceana?" "I am ready when you are Kanan."

"Alright then. Lets get this done. Move out."

As we headed outside Oceana and Sabine ran ahead and Oceana grabed something from their room. Moving on they were set up outside. "So yeah, This gun is a biometric gun. So only I can use it." She pulled the gun from her back. It is a high calibre sniper rifle that has been modified so it can do alot more. It has also been changed in a way that means that I can take he main barrel off for concealment.  Or I just put it on my back to look menacing.  This part can then be moved around and it will change it into a assault rifle.  Much like the ones the stormtroopers have. And adding a clip here and here turns it into a machine gun."

"Thats cool."

"And I also carry two small modified pistols on my hips" She indicated to her hips where there was two pistol holders with pistols inside. Moving towards them I asked "What about your lightsabers?" She turned around to the question.  "Well. Those when I have my sniper rifle on my back have two pockets either side that hold them. See. Used for concealment, but I do still carry them openly on my waist in some places. You know, where the people know and well... respect me. And also in those places where they won't turn me into the empire. "

"Wait!" Ezra came running from the ramp of the ghost. "You look like a bounty hunter. Is that something you intended?" She looked towards me and sighed "Well to answer that question I would need time. I wont bore you with the details.  Simple answer is Yes. I do intend to look like a bounty hunter." I gave him a playful punch in the shoulder and gave him the look but before I could say anything Oceana said "No Kanan. Don't worry.  He has a right to ask. I'll tell you all after this mission."

She then turned away looking at the sun as it faded over the horizon and dusk ascended onto the world

"If we're all here."