Addictive Lick

" You got another one Sweets, Clean up"

I groaned as I shifted in the hard rough spring bed, unthinkingly avoiding a loose spring that had pushed its way through the old worn mattress I "Preformed" on, to glance at the small sundial I made for myself.

'Shit not even an hour of rest' I thought tomyself as I inspected the bruises and cuts littering my think pink body. 

Yup, Pink. I was a rare person, a genetic oddity I was bubblegum pink all over, including my hair. ALL OVER. and along with that strange phenomenon I also was told I tasted sweet and the flavors varied from patron to patron, one said I tasted like the sweetest wine, another said I was a lollipop, another said bubblegum. It didn't matter to me, this had been my whole life since I was little.

I was told my mother didn't want a pink freak so I was sold to Tillman, a sick twisted handsome man who wouldn't think twice selling out a child's body. Most didn't even question him having all these random children, no they just saw a handsome polite gentleman "Taking" in all these poor unfortunate souls. Assholes

I never knew who my next buyer was but I hope they were fast so I could sneak out and see Songbird, they were my light in my 19 years of pain and sadness.

The door creaked open and a tall clocked man entered just as I finished washing the filth from early off.

"Welcome, I'm called sweets how may I serve you, Master" I said in my seductive voice but the man said nothing but stood facing me and I shifted from foot to foot as the silence dragged on.

Finally the man motioned for me to sit on the bed but did nothing but watched me.

"Uh, s-sir? Shall I pleasure you? Would you like to taste me? You can do whatever you want to me" I said slightly unsure of what to do but trying to follow my memorized script.

Still the man said nothing but pointed directly at me.

" You, you want me to pleasure myself for you?" I asked only for him to hold a hand up in a stop gesture so I contenued to guess what he wanted till I received a short nod, he wanted me to talk about myself?

"Um I don't really...? I don't have much to tell, Sir. My name is Sweets, it's the only name I've ever known" I began but he stopped me again pointing at me then my heart.

"Wh-what do you mean? Are you asking what I'd call myself if I could? Oh well I don't know?" I laughed but he seemed dead serious so I tried to think, I didn't want to displease my strange patron.

" I suppose I'd like a name that makes me feel normal? Lile-like Chad or Matthew! Or maybe Dustin, I like that name alot" I said and flushed when I realized I had rambled on but he seemed pleased with my reply. When he stood I stiffened unsure of what he was going to do when he spoke in a deep low voice that seemed to fill the whole area.

"Dustin, I have come to release you on account of my master, you have two nights to complete any and all business here. NO one is to touch you till that point do you understand?" He said and I nodded fast as my brain whirled trying to understand what he was saying to me and what it all meant when he turned and opened the door stopping short when faced with Mouse, my friend who usually snuck into my room late at night to sleep in my bed just incase Tillman wanted to pay him a visit.

He let out a small squeak that strangly made the mysterious man flinch and take a small step backwards before he turned to the side to let Mouse enter but his height had slightly hunched over as Mouse slowly slipped by him as if faced with a large predator.

"*Squeak* I am s-sorry for interrupting,s-sir, imma just- just squeeze on by" he said as he shuffled by him but froze when the man's voice spoke low to him.