The Strange Kings affection

I  can't remember my life before him, not because I forgot or it was horrible (it wasn't easy or nice but thats not the point), no I can't remember it because I can't fathom a time before I was his and he was mine.

"Its sort of painful to think about... but ill tell you how I came to be the second king of a beautiful strange Cliffside kingdom and how I fought against 75 others vowing for his hand. Pffft not that they had a chance!"

"..erhm. erhhhhmmm.. SHUT UP YOU LITTLE TERMITES OR ILL NEVER TELL YOU HOW I FELL IN LOVE WITH DADDY!"

*groans from my ungrateful demon spawn of twin children. Ungrateful curds...*

"I don't CARE if I've told this story 100 times I'm gonna tell it 101 times until your little as- huh? What? NOO I am not threatening our children!...again!...shut up ya little bean turds.... I know you are but what am I? WHY YOU! J-JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! Ehrm once upon a time there was a beautiful Cliffside kingdome..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV: King Seth Bradovic of Bloodcliff kingdom

I watched the sun shimmer off the crystal blue waters of the ocean that surrounded my kingdom, i needed to be ready for the shipment of parcels, fine goods and clothes from neighboring kingdom that wanted to merge.

They were wasting their time of course, 300 years and I had not found my heart yet and I hated the idea but I'd have to follow the tradition of allowing 76 people "trial" for my affections as my forefathers and mofhers did. I thought I could break that stupid cycle but alas it seems it shall repeat.

I should explain i am human but years ago we were gifted many gifts by the strongest God: Shilia the Mother of gods for the simple reason that we were peaceful and stayed out of the destructive war that almost rid us of this world and also my family took her in when others had turned her away because she looked ill and nasty.

The gift of long life

The gift of enhanced senses

The gift of strength

The gift of prosperity and the last but most important the gift of a love that will surpass all else.

All we had to do was await the gift from the the mother God and always preform the lovers ceremony, but no gift had been sent in ove 10 generations and the ceremony was old and outdated!

With a tsk I turned away from the serene sight, pulling my long black hair into a ponytail as I prepared to leave my room when Kalup the advisor to the gods and advisor to all kings to come to this throne decided to burst into my chamber.

"My lord, in 5 minutes the gift from. The heavens will arrive" he said as he paced frantically, twisting his short brown hair in his fingers. For an old fart and created created by the gods he was rather plain looking: short brown hair framed his bland face with normal brown as quite common in the commonfolk... he even had glasses because why not make a creature of such importance be able to see? Nope let's make him blind and a prude and so old he should be dust...

"MY LORD! Did you NOT hear what I said?! Get ready NOW and cease with your rude assessment of me! You think everyone looks plain! Asshole..." Kalup yelled as he bopper me on the head with his staff before literally twirling out the room... I can't wait till someone fucks him.

With a sigh I leave my room and follow the curving stairs to the see foyer bypassing the throne room. I could hear yelling and a scream and someone yelling help and basically a huge racket.

What was this supposed 'gift' from the Gods?

As I exit the castle into the courtyard I see a travel coach with a metal cage attached, an empty cage?