Chapter 2:The battle of two kings

The tension was becoming denser and denser in the air. The king of curses and the king of the minus were engaging in a staredown.

Megumi decided to step back and let them sort it out. He's lucky Kumagawa was with him.

Truth to be told, he doubts that the ten shadows would really do anything to him. And even if he uses that summon, it's not even sure it would kill him.

Yuuji:Eh, what happened.

Sukuna:What are you doing with my body?

Yuuji:But, this is my body.

The curse and vessel began to argue. Kumagawa watched them, hus smile unchanged.

Kumagawa:[Arere, you can still control your body. That's impressive.]

Yuuji:Eh, I should'nt?

Kumagawa:[That guy you're arguing it is Sukuna. He's a really big shot. In fact, your soul should've been obliterated by this point.]

Yuuji:Woah, that's crazy!

Kumagawa:[Let's see. Yuuji-chan, can you let him in control for five minutes.]

Yuuji:Five minutes? Why?

Kumagawa:[Not a big deal. It just looks like we share a desire to rumble.]

Yuuji did as he was told and Sukuna was back. An insane smile spread on his face.

Sukuna:Now you're talking on my language, brat!

Sukuna ran at Kumagawa at high speed and attempted to punch him. But Kumagawa jumped and kicked the curse into a wall.

The wall got destroyed. But Sukuna emerged from the concret unschatched.

Sukuna:Aren't you a quick brat?

Kumagawa:[You aren't bad yourself, old man.]

Sukuna attempted another punch at his head, but Kumagawa dodged by rotating his body and launched another kick. This time Sukuna dodged and punched his chest, sending him to a wall.

Like Sukuna, Kumagawa didn't recive any signigiant damage, just got dirty with dust. Both of them got tired of all the dodging.

They run at each other with inhuman speed and began to engage into a punch out. Their punches were so fast that Megumi couldn't even keep track of who was punching who anymore.

Both of them were bloodied from all the damage they recived. Yet, both of them didn't even slow down. They continued punching each other with wide satisfied smile on their faces.

Sukuna:HAHAHAHAHA!

KUMAGAWA:[AHAHAHAHAHAHA!]

Sukuna:THIS!

Kumagawa:[IS!]

Kumagawa/Sukuna:[FUN!]/FUN!

Both of them puched each other's right check with more force making the two of them to stumble back a little. The two of them spit out some blood stuck in their mounths.

Cursed energy began to concentrate on Sukuna's finger tips. He rushed his hand at Kumagawa, preparing to use his slashing atack.

But at the same time, cursed energy began to run through Kumagawa's entire body. He will respond to the curse accordingly.

Kumagawa:[Cursed technique:Encounter.]

Feeling his atack coming back at him, Sukuna used his speed to evade it. As fast as he was, it still sliced his right arm off.

Yellow cursed energy began to flow through the severed limb. In a matter of seconds, it completly regenerated. He began to laugh madly.

Sukuna:Amazing! Amazing! I didn't have this much fun in my whole life, Kumagawa Misogi!

Kumagawa:[Right!?]

They both began to laugh like the mad monsters they were. To be honest, Megumi began to be really scared.

Sukuna suddenly stopped. He sighed in disatisfaction.

Sukuna:[Tsk, time's up.]

Yuuji took control over the body. There was just a little problem.

While Sukuna was the most powerful curse to ever exist, capable of enduring all the damage done by Kumagawa, Yuuji was not. As a consequence, he blacked out.

Fortunately, Kumagawa catched his body before it fell to the ground. After that much time, Gojo Satoru finnaly made her appearence.

Satoru:The hero is alwais late, as they say! But, I'm really late this time

Satoru:The hero is alwais late, as they say! But, I'm really late this time. Woah, you and that kid are really soaked in blood.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, me and Sukuna-chan had a wonderful conversation.]

Satoru:I see. Are the curses taken care of?

Megumi:I eliminated the one on my part.

Kumagawa:[Me too! I used Red.]

Satoru:...You cheat.