Chapter 4:New kouhai

The fiest years, Kumagawa and Satoru were staying in this busy morning in the streets of Tokyo. Their motive was to take a new first year.

Yuuji:That makes three. Isn't there very few first year.

Megumi:Did you meet anyone who can see curses?

Yuuji:No.

Megumi:There's your answer.

Kumagawa:[But, it's kind of strange isn't it?]

Satoru:What? Did you see tje new girl? Do you think she's strange.

Kumagawa:[No, I didn't see her yet. What I mean it's the numbers.]

Satoru took a thinking pose, poundering Kumagawa's words. She conected her fist with her palm, as a sign she figured it out.

Satoru:There are three students in every year.

Kumagawa:[Yes. Well, there may be four in mine. I'm not still sure if we can consider Rika-chan a student.]

Yuuji:Who's that?

Kumagawa:[Yuuta-chan's curse friend.]

Yuuji:...Wait, he has a curse with him!?

Kumagawa:[Ah, it's not so bad. She's a really nice girl once you get to know her.]

Satoru:Yeah. Her form looks monstrous, but everyone likes Rika.

Kumagawa:[A shame she needed to pass on.]

Satoru:Though it is strange. We never had equal students number in each year.

The minus sorcerrer though the same. Three's meaning in Japan is creation and time. He wonders if that means something interesting will happen.

He observed something, the new first year. Kugisaki Nobara, harrasing an idol scout.

Kumagawa:[So many girls are being harassed by idol scouts, yet she harasses one

Kumagawa:[So many girls are being harassed by idol scouts, yet she harasses one. How revolutionary.]

Satoru:Oi, we're here!

Nobara heard Satoru and went to them. She took a look at all of them.

Yuuji:Itadori Yuuji. Noce to meet you.

Megumi:Fushiguro Megumi.

First she looked at Itadori. He looked like a potato.

Then she looked at Megumi. Just a name? She really can't stand high and mighty guys.

Then at Satoru. Pain. This woman looks like she's a real pain in the ass.

And then at Kumagawa. What the hell's with this!? He smiles like he's happy about everything, but his aura says he'll kill you if you breath in the wrong way!

Nobara:...I'm really unlucky.

Satoru:Alright, we're going on a sight seeing.

Yuuji and Nobara began arguing about the place. They began naming various celebre places.

Satoru:We're going to Ronpo!

The two new students were overjoyed. Until they found out that it was a abondoned building.

Yuuji:Liar!

Nobara:Don't mess with us country folks!

Satoru:As a test, you two will exorcise the curses here.

Yuuji:Woah, this place looks really scary.

Megumi:It's not that curses are here beacause it's scary. But because people think it's scary.

Kumagawa:[Humans really are the ones who create their own monsters.]

Nobara and Yuuji entered. Yuuji was given a cursed object named Demon Slaugter to help him kill curses more efficiently.

Satoru:You know, I was thinking abou it. Yuuji's pretty crazy.

Megumi:How so?

Satoru:Even proffesional jujutsu sorcerrers hesitate sometimes. Yet, he goes without hesitation.

Kumagawa:[I am way worse, though.]

Satoru:Haha, yeah. Well, looking from a perspective of jujutsu that's a good thing, really.

Megumi:Do you think they'll succed?

Satoru:Not sure. As time went on, the monsters gained wisdom.

Kumagawa:[Well, they're probably be alright. From what I can fell there's just some third grades.]

As he said that, a third grade fell from a window. It died as a result of Nobara's cursed technique. Kumagawa could hear her their conversation.

Kumagawa:[Pfft!]

Satoru:What?

Kumagawa:[Nobara-chan wanted to be a jujutsu sorcerrer to live in Tokyo.]

Satoru:What a reason! What do you think about it?

Kumagawa:[It's a very human reason.]