Chapter 3:Settleing in

When Yuuji woke up he looked around what was supposed to be his room. He observed four things.

First, this wasn't his room. Second, he was wearing a kimono. Third he was chained. Fourh, Kumagawa and Satoru were in the room.

Satoru:Yo! You finally woke up.

Yuuji:Where am I?

Kumagawa:[It's hard to say from here, but you're in the jujutsu school of Tokyo. Now, it was discussed whenever or not to execute you.]

Yuuji:I see. Wait, what!?

Satoru:You should've seen them. All those old geezers were loke "Off with his head!".

Kumagawa:[Ah, calm down. We're not gonna do that. Those guys were from the council, anyway.]

Satoru:Yeah, no one likes the council.

Yuuji:So, I'm not gonna get killed?

Satoru:Oh, no. You will, but after we collect all the fingers. But, I need to say. Being able to control Sukuna. That's some monstrous power!

Kumagawa:[Says the one with almost infinite cursed energy and control over space.]

Satoru:Says the one with infinite cursed energy, immortality and virtual omnipotece.

Yuuji stayed there silent and watched the two curse users. He made an exclamation in a whusper.

Yuuji:...They act like an old married couple.

As Yuuji finnaly got free, they went inside the school. He still needs to meet the principal Yaga Masamichi.

 He still needs to meet the principal Yaga Masamichi

Masamichi:You're late!

Kumagawa:[Ah, sorry. The time difference got us confused. Ah, it's good to be back.]

Masamichi:...You were in the basement, not another country.

Satoru:Shit, I really thought he would buy that.

Masamichi:Anyway, what's your motive for becoming a jujutsu sorcerrer?

Yuuji:Well, my grandpa. Kind of.

Masamichi:You can't just be jujutsu sorcerrer because some stranger told you to.

Yuuji:But, it was my grandpa.

Masamichi:Relatives are part of the category.

The talk continued like that. At some point, Yuuji got to fight a cursed corpse. Who was really just a plush puupet given life through cursed energy.

Kumagawa:[It, kicks his butt.]

Satoru:It sure does. As a matter of fact, was Sukuna strong.

Kumagawa:[Yep! It was really fun. Hope I get to let loose soon enough.]

Satoru:Oh, look! He got Yaga's approval.

Kumagawa:[Huh, not bad. At me it ended with hald the school shattered to pieces and the other half freezed over.]

Satoru:Haha, yeah. At least we got the fruit juices made into ice cream.

After that Yuuji got to go to the dormitories. Megumi was also there.

Megumi:That's your dorm. Mine is the next. Ah, Kumagawa-senpai doesn't live here, though. He's a third year, so he lives in their quarter.

Yuuji:I see. But, where are all the other students?

Satoru:Well, at a jujutsu highschool there aren't as many students as at a regular one. Though, there are other students. The second years are gone in a mission and the other third years are oversees.

Megumi:Counting all the senpais, Okkutsu-senpai it's the single one I can really respect.

Kumagawa:[Yuuta-chan sure is popular. Je even has a curse fangirl.]