Love

Louis and maddie arrived at her uncles yard luckily Charlie wasn't there today so it was just maddie and louis "come over here this is my horse reign" she said pulling him towards her black horse who leaned into Maddie's touch Louis smiled at how maddie looked against the horse like she was free and nothing could burst her bubble,maddie turned around and saw Louis staring at her "what" she laughed he just shook his head "nothing you just look beautiful" he replied maddie smiled and turned her head to the side to hide her blush "thankyou you don't look to bad yourself" she said with a smirk "come on let's ride her" maddie said "ok u wanna ride her or me" Louis asked "you can ride her" maddie said with a soft smile, Louis jumped on the horse and maddie got on behind him holding tightly onto his waist.
As they got of the horse maddie looked up to Louis "thanks maddie we should do this again sometime" he said with a smile stretched across his face maddie nodded her head "definitely I've had a lovely time" she replied and then they gave each other a hug and walked in opposite directions,maddie couldn't wipe the smile that was plastered on her face of he called her beautiful she recalled smiling at her thoughts, as she walked through the door to see her dad sitting at the table looking like he was in deep thought not paying any attention to maddie she rolled her eyes swallowing the lump that was in her throat and going upstairs,she got into her nightgown and quickly jumped under the sheets crying into her pillow she felt so unloved. (Play the music here)
As Tommy was walking up the stairs to go to bed he passed Maddie's room and heard sobs his heart dropped into his stomach he knocked on the door but no answer so he decided to just walk in he saw his daughter curled up in a ball shaking he ran over to her and sat on the edge of her bed "maddie what's wrong" he asked stoking a piece of her hair behind her ear she looked up to him with tearful eyes "just go away don't pretend like you care for me when you've been ignoring me" she stated the shock on Tommy's face was unhideable "what do mean your my daughter of course I fucking care" he snapped back her eyes welled up "then why have you been ignoring me" she said holding back the tears that were threatening to fall "maddie I've just been really busy-" but before he could say anymore maddie cut him of "to busy for your daughter but not to busy to flirt with a barmaid" she paused "you don't understand what i felt, I felt unloved and I feel as if I'm second best as your daughter I should be your first priority" she paused again taking in a deep breath "but yet when I walk into a room you don't even acknowledge I'm there,so you tell me do you really care" she questioned,Tommy was taken back by the words that had just spilled from his daughters mouth without saying another word he pulled her into his chest "I'm so sorry maddie I never knew how you felt" he nodded his head "and your right as my daughter you should be first priority I've made myself sick knowing I'm the one who caused you this pain but it won't happen again I promise" she looked up at him "I love you maddie more than anyone or anything's this world and I always will until my last dying breath don't ever question that" he said finally "now move over so I can can get in" he said gesturing for his daughter to let him in the bed and she did, Tommy got under the covers and held his daughter close to him kissing her head "I love you to dad" she said before drifting of into a deep slumber Tommy soon after and that was the first night he never woke up in the middle of the night screaming and he didn't hear the shovels it was just peace.