The garrison

Maddie and Tommy arrived at the garrison and to no surprise the blonde haired maid was there serving her uncle John , John turned around to be met with Maddie's arms around his neck "thank fuck your hear" she laughed, John laughed with her but I was soon broken "hello my names grace what can I help you with today" maddie looked her up and down with a disgusted look it's not that grace had personally hurt maddie but she just had a bad feeling about the new barmaid something about her was... off and she was never wrong when she had these feelings maybe she inherited it from her aunt poll, "nothing from you I'll get what I need myself" maddie said venom lacing her words as she spoke, grace was taken back "John your daughter needs some manners" she says as if she's so innocent "he's my uncle not my dad" maddie stated getting annoyed at the dumbness of her I mean how could she not tell with the piercing blue eyes that looked like ice the long black hair "my dad is Tommy Shelby you may know him" maddie resorted as she smirked she was about to open her mouth to say something else but her father stopped her "ok maddie that's enough" he paused for a moment looking his daughter in the eyes "go home" he finished maddie looked at him shock and anger written all over her face he says he wants to spend time with her yet he picks the barmaids feelings over hers her father was confusing her so much recently and it was getting overwhelming one moment he adored her and the next he was putting a poxy maid before her.

Maddie turned to grace "hope your happy now well done your now first on Tommy Shelby's priorities thanks for taking my dad away from me" she paused locking eyes with Tommy "just like the war did" and before anyone could say anything else with teary eyes she walked out.
She had no one else to speak to so here she was walking to Louis's house since she felt he was the only person who actually cared how she felt at the moment.
————————————————————————
Authors note:
oop so sorry I haven't updated I had this chapter written and ready to publish just been abit overwhelmed lately but I'm going to try my bestt thankyou all so much for reading and your votes I really appreciate them.

Give me requests of what you think I should do later on in the storyyyy❤️❤️