A week later

Maddie and Louis have been going out for about a week now sneaking of on the weekends to go and meet him having a quick snog behind reigns stables so they made sure they never got caught and now here she was sitting on her bed getting ready once again to go and see him she'd been out a lot recently and Tommy was getting quite suspicious as normally she was one to stay in, Maddie got up ready to leave running down the stairs to the door and once she was inches away from opening it she heard her fathers husky deep voice speak up "and where do you think your going" he asked looking at her maddie just took her hand away from the door handle and stood trying to think of a quick lie "just Yano going for a walk" she said not looking her father in the eye, Tommy nodded his head and rubbed his hand on his chin "you've been going on a lot of walks recently happen to meet anyone on your way" he questions maddie grew nervous and started to fiddle with her hand stuttering out a quick no Tommy knew she way lying he knew his daughter better than anyone so he could tell by the way she was acting that she was hiding something from him "well your not going out no where your coming with me to the garrison" he stated getting up from his chair maddie hated going the garrison it was boring to her there was never nothing to do other than watch Tommy flirting with that new barmaid maddie hated "no dad please I hate it I don't want to go" she begged but Tommy took her by the hand and dragged her out of the house before she could utter another word.