Shit goes down

Louis house
Maddie had been stressing about what happened the night before,questioning if anybody had seen her and Louis together but Louis told her to stay calm and that everything would be alright,little does he know how far her dad would go she just wished he didn't had went this far to protect her feelings but no, all he cared about was that stupid maid.
Right now maddie and Louis was lying in bed tangled in each other's arms "Louis we can't hide forever Yano" she paused looking up at him "you do know what's going on, my dads searching every house on every street in Birmingham it's just a matter of time before he finds me here" her eyes started watering but he just brushed her hair away from her face looking deeply into her eyes but yes Louis did know it was only a matter of time before they March in his house and find her but he didn't care he just wanted these moments with her to last while they could.
Meanwhile with Tommy
"Arthur I can't deal with this" Tommy said his head in his hands, they've been searching for maddie non stop but It had no avail Arthur was  about to reply when John entered the room "come on Tom I think it's only right if you come with us to search for your own daughter anyone would think you didn't give a shit" John said eyeing Tommy his thoughts were that Tommy looked like shit he hasn't slept the past days maddie was gone not even a wink "fuck of John I do give a shit that my own daughter is out there with a grubby boy and let me tell you when I find him he's dead" Tommy stood up his anger raging as he slammed  his fist on the table looking at John, there was a deep deafening silence but then Tommy grabbed his peaky hat and coat walked out the door saying "come on then boys let's find my little girl"
They searched high and low no maddie was to be seen until the three brothers were walking down the streets when something caught Tommy's eye, he turned back and looked into the window of a house and there he saw maddie laughing and kissing this boy who he knows the name of her arms wrapped around his neck and his around her waist, a new anger in Tommy arose and Thats when he went to kick the door down...
————————————————————————
Authors note:
Ok I am sorry that I haven't updated in a while a lot of shit has gone dwn 😭but I'm backkk and I should be posting more but Yh hope u enjoyed thankyou for all the love and support this so getting I rlly appreciate it xx