Oh no here we go

As soon as maddie heard the door getting ripped of its hinges she quickly took Louis hands and ran upstairs "wow ok my dads here Louis you know I love you but for your own sake fucking run" she says locking the door and opening up a window, grabbing Maddie's face with both of his hands he kissed maddie on the lips one last time before he hopped out of the window "I love you maddie we will be together one day I know we will" and with that he was gone. Just on cue Thomas bursted through the bedroom door to be met with his daughter staring coldly at him "maddie where THE FUCK IS HE" Tommy said his eyes were lit a flame maddie just stared at him and then laughed "how fucking dare you" she scoffed walking around him, Tommy following her every movement "how FUCKING dare you, don't you remember why I fucking left you Tommy" she said tears in her eyes she shook her head with a pained smile "you fucking broke me I knew that this day would come when you would find a women and choose her over me, you say that you love me more than anything or anyone in this world but truth be told everything you've ever said to me Tommy has been a lie" she paused the tears she was holding back so fiercely finally broke free Tommy was lost for words "I waited for you for four years to come back from that fucking war and since you've been back all you've done is fucking ignore me or choose BARMAIDS OVER YOUR OWN DAUGHTER" maddie was now in Tommy's face "maddie I'm sorry darling I am but can you fucking stop calling me Tommy when I'm your dad and don't be so fucking stupid YOU ARE ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME" Tommy engulfed maddie in a big hug his own daughter breaking down in his arms because of the pain he caused to say he was ashamed of himself was to nice of a word "now just tell me maddie who was that boy and tell me where I can find him and we can go back to normal grace will be gone I promise and I will do all that I can to make you happy and to reassure you that you my darling are all I have so please maddie don't fucking leave I don't think that I'd be able to handle it" he said a tear escaping his eye maddie pulled away from the hug "dad I swear to god don't ever make me feel like that again and if you do I will leave you cause you are my dad and I do love you so so much it's in explainable but I'm not letting myself go through that ever again and that boy is my boyfriend I told him to go I don't know where he is now" she said Tommy nodded his head "I'm sorry" before he turned to face the door "ARTHUR JOHN FIND THAT FUCKING LITTLE SHIT OF A GRUBBY BOY" he shouted before taking his daughters hand and walking out of the house.