chapter 6 - something about brad

A week had passed since Brad moved in with me. A week of sleepless nights on the couch and frustrating fights over nothing and everything. I was tired. I had just gotten home from school and I went to my room. It was a long time since I've been there. Ever since Brad had moved in, I tried to avoid it at all costs. Brad was sitting on the floor and drawing. He was quite good, I must admit. I stood in the doorway and admired his art. He had not noticed med there.

"I'm just gonna take some clothes, and then I'm going again" I muttered. He did not just move into my room, he completely took over it.

"Yeah, whatever" he answered

"You know, you can't stay here forever, brad. Sooner or later you're gonna have to leave."

"Oh save it baby, we both know you want me to stay here"

"Shut up Brad, save your bullshit for some other girl who's stupid enough to fall for it, cause guess what? I'm not. All I'm begging is for you to leave me alone"

"Do you really think that's who I am, [Y/N]? Am I really not more in your eyes than some manipulating womanizer?"

"I never wanted you here. You move into my house, into my room, against my own will and what you just expect me to fall for you like that"

"I didn't have a choice, [Y/N], I hoped you'd understand.."

"Oh stop it already, I've had enough of your shit brad. I just want you to leave. You're a jerk and a terrible person, and I don't give a single crap about you, just go"

"Oh shut up! Why on earth do you hate me like that? I haven't done anything else than being nice to you. I tried to be a good roommate, a good guest, but guess what? You are an unappreciative little bitch, who thinks the whole world revolves around you. Well it doesn't. So shut up!"

"If you want me to shut up, then make me" I screamed.

He pulled me towards him and our lips met in a soft yet passionate kiss, I pushed him away.

"What the frick do you think you are doing- I- You can't just- Just-" but then I kissed him back. There was something about him. I knew that from the very start. This idiot named brad may just be something special.