Chapter 1: Should we be 3?

*A/N: YAY FOR NEW STORIES!
This chapter will probably be boring, its more of an introduction to the story really. It will pick up as we go along. ENJOY~!*

Yoongi lay impatiently across the bed as he waited for you to finish getting ready.
"Yah, are you done yet? I am going stir crazy over here." he sighs.
"Yea, just give me a second okay." you say as you take one last look in the mirror to make sure everything was to your satisfaction.
He walks over and pushes your long hair off your shoulders so it falls behind your back. He then leans down and kisses your shoudler gently.
You look over to him and smile as he kisses you on the cheek. "You can be sweet when you want to be."
"I know. But right now, I am hungry. So unless you want me to devour you instead, lets get going." he chuckles as he spins your chair around and helps you to your feet.
"I mean...." you say moving closer to him and grabbing his tie. "We could always skip dinner."
Yoongi licked the corner of his mouth and raised an eyebrow at her as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Tempting offer, but I really am hungry for food. Haven't had a decent meal other than what you made this morning."
You cross your arms and pout. Poking yor bottom lip out at him and giving him sad eyes.
"Stop that. You know it doesnt work on me." he laughs.
"Yes it does. You said it makes you wanna throw me down..." you say as you grab his belt.
"Okay okay....you are right, it has an affect one me." he says pulling away from her. "But seriously babe, I am hungry. Lets go." he says spinning her around and pushing her towards the door. "We will handle this later." he winks as he slaps her across the ass.
"Okay...." she says grabbing her bag from the couch as they walk into the living room.
"Good girl." he says through a smile.

Once you two were at the restaraunt, Yoongi grew quiet. Judging by his distant look, you knew that you two were about to have a serious talk. This made you nervous. Sometimes when Yoongi got serious, he got really loud and angry at the same time. Never in a bad way, but it still wasn't a sight you liked to see. Unless it ended in the bedroom. Which more times than none, it did. Especially when he was having a bad day.
As the waiter walked over, you smiled nervously and took the menus from him and look over to Yoongi who is still looking off into the distance.
"Any drinks to start with tonight? Wine? Champange?" the waiter says taking his pen and pad from his apron.
"Yes, a bottle of champange would be nice. Any kind of beer you may have, I am not picky." Yoongi says suddenly becoming present.
Shit....champange and beer? This cant be a pleasent conversation thats approaching.
"I will have a jack cola and maybe a water, please?" you say as you shove your hair behind your ears. You look over to Yoongi who had a sarcastic look on his face. It was hard to tell if he was angry or not.
"Certiantly." says the waiter as he writes this all down. "Would you both like the normal dishes you order when you come here, or would you like anything different?" he asks curiously looking between you and Yoongi.
"That will be fine. The usual will be fine. Is that alright babe?" Yoongi says looking over to you.
"Mmm" you say nodding.
"Good then. I will return momentarily with your drinks and champange." the waiter says as he takes your menus and then walks away.
"Jack and Cola, babe, really? Its a little early." he says leaning back in his seat.
"Says the one ordering champange and beer." you say leaning up onto the table.
"Thats normal for me. Infact, what I really wanted was soju and beer. But I was getting the champagne for you." he says rolling his eyes.
"Can we just skip to the part where we have the conversation? Cause I know thats what you are prepping me for." you snap a little.
"Fine." he says as the waiter returns with another waiter who held the champange bottle.
The main waiter that took the orders, placed your drinks in front of the two of you, while the other waiter popped the top of the champange bottle and then placed it in the ice bucket.
After the two of them left, Yoongi took a sip of his drink and watched as you chugged yours down.
He scoffed and shook his head. "Do you want a glass of champagne too while we are at it?"
"Yes." you say holding out the champange glass the waiter brought over.
He pours you a glass and then sighs as he looks into your eyes.
"Lets talk about something." he says nonchalauntly.
"Lets hear it." you say sipping on the champagne.
"I wanna add a third person to the relationship." he says so casually.
You nearly choke as he says the sentence. "Im sorry....?"
"You heard me..." he says through a small laugh.
You lean back in your seat and look around the restaraunt, trying to comprehend what he has just said to you. Fiddling with the ends of your long hair as you thought of what you wanted your response to be. Sure from time to time you two had threesomes together, but you never actually considered added a third person to the group.
"Why?" you asks curiously.
"Why not?" he retortes. "We do it all the time anyways."
"Those are hookups Yoongi, not actual relationships. Why now a relationship?"
"Why, are you worried?" he asks, taking another sip of his drink.
"No. If you didnt want to be with me you'd say so. If  I bored you, you'd say so."
"Exactly. Maybe I just want to make the threesome a permanant idea, instead of just a one night thing." he says matter of factly.
"Okay. If I agree too it, did you have anyone in mind or are we going to find someone random?"
"No. No one random. It would have to be someone we both trust and mutually." he says trailing his thumb along the rim of his glass.
"Did.....you have anyone in mind?" you ask curiously.
He nods as he looks up at you.
"Hobi."
You nod and take another sip of your drink. Makes sense he would choose Hoseok. He was one of the main ones they hooked up with all the time. She could tell the way they all were together that there was a connection there. Hoseok also was a good friend to the two of you, and didnt act weird about the hook ups. He was always there for the two of you, especially Yoongi, when times were tough. He was a great person to rely on. So it made perfect sense as to why he was choosing Hoseok.
"Do you agree?" he asks, tilting his head to the side now.
"I trust Hobi. But the question is, would Hobi go for it?"
"We will find out later." Yoongi says with a smirk.
"Oh?" you say a little excited. "I didnt know we were seeing Hobi tonight."
"Yea we are meeting him at the club. But he doesnt know about this yet."
"So we are gonna spring it on him?"
"I wouldn't necceseraily say we are springing it on him..." Yoongi trails off.
"Yoongi...." you say rubbing your eyes.
"What? I dont think he is going to be as shocked as your making it seem like he will be."
You sigh heavily and chug down the last of your drink. Yoongi pours you another one as you hold up the glass.
"Theres a big difference between occasionally having a threesome with him, and actually asking him to be in a relationship with us."
"True. But I still dont think he is gonna reject the idea. I have seen the way he is with you. And I know how he is when I am not around. So I think he will go for it."
"I guess we will see later then." you say through a sigh.
"Guess so..." Yoongi says as he winks over to you.